We are looking for an innovative, scrappy, self-motivated & highly creative Visuals Editor, Brand Marketing to join our Glossier Creative team. The role will work collaboratively with a cross-functional team to concept, design, & create compelling marketing campaigns & associated content across multiple channels & platforms.
Top candidates will have experience curating, directing, & producing digital & social-friendly photo & video, as well as a deep understanding of both traditional & new media marketing channels. They will be able to concept through the lens of talent, sourcing both established & up-and-coming, undiscovered photographers, videographers & other creative services to bring creative ideas to life.
Our in-house Creative team is responsible for a range of content -- from Glossiers brand voice & messaging, retail/experiential production, to product & packaging design for each of our products. The role will report into the Creative Lead, Brand.
- Partner closely with the Creative Lead, Brand & other Creative team members to drive & build the Glossier brand through the development of marketing content & creative multi-channel visuals
- Work closely with our Brand Marketing & Digital partners to brainstorm, create, & execute multi-channel marketing campaigns & initiatives that meet the global business objectives of the organization & that advance the global brand & marketing strategy
- Curate, research, discover, & build relationships with up-and-coming talent (photographers, make-up artists, etc)
- Work closely with the Creative Lead to manage & direct on-set photo & video capture
- Post-production selects, retouching/editing notes & all else involved to bring creative direction to life
- Research new ideas & channels, stay on top of new channels & digital social trends
- Bachelors degree in Graphic Design, Media, Fine Arts or related field
- 3+ years of experience in art direction, content development, and/or content
- Abstract thinking, creative energy, confidence, self-motivation
- Knowledge & experience working with both creative & marketing teams
- An exception portfolio demonstrating relevant experience
- Strong organizational & team work skills, ability to multi-task
- Ability to work in a fast-paced setting under tight deadlines with strong project & time management skills
- Knowledge of digital, social, video content
- Knowledge of content platform current best practices, technologies & creative standards
- Knowledge of relevant tools: Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects, Microsoft Office, Keynote, Google G-Suite, etc.
- Retouching experience
- Agency and/or start-up background
- Experience with photo & video production
Glossier is a beauty company that lives in NYC, is sold on the internet, & promotes a skincare-first philosophy that celebrates beauty in real life.
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Employer. It has been & will continue to be a fundamental policy of Glossier not to discriminate on the basis of race,color, creed, religion, gender, gender identity, pregnancy, marital status, partnership status, domestic violence victim status, sexual orientation, age, national origin, alienage or citizenship status, veteran or military status, disability, medical condition, genetic information, caregiver status, unemployment status or any other characteristic prohibited by federal, state and/or local laws. This policy applies to all aspects of employment, including hiring, promotion, demotion, compensation, training, working conditions, transfer, job assignment, benefits, layoff, & termination.