BE PART OF BUILDING THE FUTURE.
Since our founding in 2009, Pure Storage has empowered innovators to build a better world with data. In less than eight years, Pure reached $1B in sales, faster than nearly every enterprise company in history, & our incredible growth continues to outpace the competition.
Our mission? Deliver a simple, evergreen data platform that enables everyone to turn data into intelligence & advantage. The secret sauce? More than 3,000 team members (and growing!) around the world who join forces to invent the next big thing. And then the next one.
The world is experiencing a revolution driven by next-generation technology like AI, machine learning, virtual reality, quantum computing, & self-driving carsall of which require unprecedented amounts of data. This sets the stage for Pures technology to grow exponentially in the coming years.
Weve only scratched the surface of our ambitions, & as we continue to gobble up market share, were blazing trails & setting records:
- For five straight years, Gartner has named Pure a leader in the Magic Quadrant for Solid-State Arrays and in 2019, Gartner named Pure a leader in the Magic Quadrant for Primary Storage.
- Our customer-first culture & unwavering commitment to innovation have earned us a 2019 Medallia Net Promoter Score, certified by Owen CX, in the top 1% of B2B companies.
- Pure puts a premium on the future, investing 26% of revenue into R&D.
If you, like us, say bring it on to exciting challenges that change the world, we have endless opportunities where you can make your mark.
OUR INSIDE SALES TEAM
The Inside Sales Organization is where our company mission begins. The ISO serves two critical functions: 1) increasing Field Sales productivity by establishing qualified customer appointments, & 2) developing future sales leaders for field assignments.
Pures Sales Development Program represents a guided path to developing sales expertise while offering career advancement through demonstrated achievement. This program includes new hire onboarding, mentor program, ongoing product & sales training, & daily opportunities to collaborate with peers & experts in the industry. It emphasizes a high-performance culture by establishing high activity habits, prospecting skills, writing skills, introductory call structures, sales & presentation skills. Inside Sales is a path to future opportunities for candidates eager to develop & invest their time, talents & energies in a hyper-growth, highly ambitious enterprise technology company firmly rooted in Silicon Valley & leading one of the most significant technology transitions occurring today: the transition from disk to flash storage.
Pure Storage & our Inside Sales Organization thrive on a constructive, encouraging culture. We work hard & play hard! Successes are broadly shared & recognized while responsibility for individual performance remains a daily expectation. Individual accomplishments are rewarded but collaboration & teamwork is the lifeblood of ISO.
We have grown at record speeds & are looking to continue building our team of incredible talent with dynamic, ambitious energetic sales professionals looking to excel in their careers & help drive impact at Pure Storage.
We are seeking an accomplished Inside Sales professional for our growing market. This ideal candidate should have a proven ability to penetrate a targeted account base, create net-new opportunities, & exceed quota. The successful candidate will be bright, highly motivated, enthusiastic, professional, eager to learn & with a proven track record of succeeding. They are responsible for sales activities ranging from: prospecting targeted accounts, sourcing leads, qualifying opportunities, working with channel partners, & presenting initial virtual presentations to prospective clients & partners. You will be the first point of contact for prospects & will have a direct impact on the success of the company through your ability to effectively drive new business. This role is based out of Pure Storages headquarters in Mountain View, California with remote support across the US.
SHOULD YOU ACCEPT THIS CHALLENGE...
- Prospect to identify net new opportunities
- Identify, qualify & set appointments for field counterparts
- Deep understanding & research on key target accounts
- Work closely with Field Marketing to develop outbound call campaigns
- Help progress opportunities as needed & directed with field AE.
- Handle project upsells & renewals as needed.
- Qualify & respond to daily marketing generated leads
- Help drive attendance to scheduled partner events via email and/or calls
- Work closely with Account Executive field sales to identify sales targets, initiatives & penetrate new accounts
- Work with Channel on outbound prospecting campaigns with partners
- Communicate early & often with Marketing on strategy, lead generation, lead programs
- Continually keep up with current storage trends, companies, news releases, & competitor news
- Daily use of sales enablement tools including but not limited to Salesforce.com, Discover.org Gmail, LinkedIn, Insidesales.com
- Approximately 5-10%travel for tradeshow events, Enterprise Briefings & customer visits
WHAT YOU'LL NEED TO BRING TO THIS ROLE...
- Consistent track record of exceeding quota & penetrating net-new accounts
- Ability to effectively manage & prioritize various sales-related activities & fluently adapt to shifting priorities
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
- Ability to clearly communicate Pure Storage business value to varying roles in an IT organization
- Strong organizational skills & effective time management
- Demonstrated ability to optimize performance & drive results in a fast-paced environment
- Minimum 1-year experience in sales, preferably storage
- BA/BS Degree required
BE YOUCORPORATE CLONES NEED NOT APPLY.
Pure is where you ask big questions, think differently, & make an impact. This is not just a job, but a place where you have a voice & can accelerate your career. We value unique thoughts & celebrate individuality, & with ample opportunity to learn, develop yourself, & expand into different roles, joining Pure is an investment in your career journey.
Through our Pure Equality program, which supports a flourishing field of employee resource groups, we nourish the personal & professional lives of our team members. And our Pure Good Foundation gives back to local & global communities through volunteering & grants.
And because we understand the value of bringing your full & best self to work, we offer a variety of perks to manage a healthy balance, including flexible time off, wellness resources, & company-sponsored team events.
PURE IS COMMITTED TO EQUALITY.
Pure is proud to be an equal opportunity & affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or any other characteristic legally protected by the laws of the jurisdiction in which you are being considered for hire. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at TA-Ops@purestorage.com.
APPLICANT & CANDIDATE PERSONAL INFORMATION PRIVACY NOTICE.
If you're wondering how or why Pure collects or uses information you provide, we invite you to check out our Applicant & Candidate Personal Information Protection Notice.