The vendor management associate onboards all vendors into Coupa & our ERP system by assisting employees & vendors in completing the manual vendor onboarding form & SIM forms. In addition they ensure all required legal forms (W9, W8, etc) are obtained & perform callbacks to validate banking instructions provided by the vendor.
- Review all vendor forms to ensure information is completed with accuracy.
- Follow up with employees & vendors to ensure all forms are completed within a timely manner.
- Obtained W9 & W8 forms, ensuring they are completed accurately with a valid signature.
- Obtain voided checks and/or bank certified letters with vendor banking instructions for payment.
- Perform callbacks to validate vendor banking instructions obtained.
- Key vendor information into NetSuite for vendors that require manual onboarding.
- Correspond with vendors to obtain any updates in address, banking instruction, or W9/ W8 status & update vendor records in NetSuite accordingly.
- Answer vendor & employee inquiries related to vendor setup.
- Attach all W9/ W8, vendor onboarding forms, voided checks, & bank certified letters to the vendor record in NetSuite.
- Assist in 1099 data review.
- Assist in vendor data cleanup.
- Work closely with the cash management team to ensure proper kyriba transaction codes & bank instructions are populated on vendor records to ensure successful payment processing.
- Assist in other ad hoc projects that impact vendor data.
- Ensure that vendor information is handled discreetly & with care. Making sure the information is only used within the professional mandates of the organization.
- Act as a liaison between the vendor & organization to ensure that all requirements of onboarding a vendor are met.
- High School Diploma, Associates Degree or equivalent from a two-year college or technical school preferred
- 3-5 years relevant Accounts Payable, Vendor Management, or Procurement experience
- Knowledge of general accounting principles, regulatory standards, controls & compliance requirements
- Treasury Management System & ERP experience
- High degree of accuracy, attention to detail & confidentiality are a must
- Excellent data entry skills
- Excellent analytical, problem solving & decision-making skills
- Effective verbal, listening & written communication skills
- Ability to work independently & balance multiple projects & processes simultaneously
- Great team player
- Self-starter with a strong willingness to learn
Founded in 2012, Peloton is an innovative tech company that brings members the best workouts possible, all from the convenience of their own homes via the Bike, Tread & iOS App platforms. Peloton uses technology & design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime.
Peloton believes in taking risks & challenging the status quo by continuously innovating & improving. We put our users, members, & customers first & we obsess over every touch point of the member experience be it the studio, product or showroom. We like to hire the best & encourage all our associates to be Pelotons brand ambassadors. Most importantly, we know that together we go