About our Company
MM.LaFleur is a fast-growing professional womenswear company based in New York City. We aim to be the go-to wardrobe solution for women of purpose by taking the work out of dressing for work. Through our thoughtfully-designed products & highly personalized service model, we celebrate & champion the modern professional woman.
Who are we?
We're a varied group of go-getters who are passionate about reimagining the way women shop & dress for work. Were scrappy, straightforward, strategic, & snack-oriented. We think big, but we sweat the details. We take our work (but never ourselves) seriously. We have a validated market & die-hard fans, a quickly growing revenue stream, & a whip-smart & energetic team. We are perfectionists who sometimes spill on our clothes. We truly believe we can do it better & faster & smarterand have more fun while were at it. We are incredibly proud of the team & culture weve built, & are intensely focused on maintaining & evolving this special thing weve got going on.
About This Role
We are looking for a highly organized, motivated, & results-focused Paid Social Manager to help scale MMs paid social channels. As MMs Paid Social Manager, you will have ownership of our paid social strategy & focus on driving scale & efficiency across all social platforms. The ideal candidate is keen to work in a fast-paced & entrepreneurial environment & is excited to play a pivotal role in driving MMs new customer acquisition & revenue growth.
What will you do?
- Own & develop a cohesive & results-oriented paid social strategy across Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, & other social platforms
- Manage & efficiently scale awareness & customer acquisition campaigns
- Manage daily bids & campaigns, monitoring & optimizing channel KPIs (CTR, CPM, CPAs, etc.)
- Work closely with Brand, Creative, & Analytics teams to conceptualize, execute, & optimize creative, ad copy, audiences, & landing pages
- Own testing roadmap to drive learnings in customer behavior across online & offline channels. Analyze & report on results to relevant stakeholders & develop recommendations
- Identify new opportunities for MMs paid social strategy & stay on top of new optimization & creative trends
What skills do you have?
- Bachelors degree
- 4+ years of performance marketing experience with a focus on paid social in a direct-to-consumer, e-commerce business, and/or agency
- Hands-on experience managing bid strategy, campaign optimizations, & reporting
- Track record of achieving performance goals by leveraging paid social tactics
- Excellent analytical & critical-thinking skills, with strong attention to detail
- Ability to work efficiently under tight deadlines & manage multiple priorities at once
- Ability to be self-directed & be comfortable operating with limited oversight
- Highly knowledgeable about industry best practices
- Steadfast willingness & drive to find a way
- Excellent communication & relationship-building skills
- Familiarity with other digital marketing channels such as search or programmatic display
- Experience using analytics tools such as Google Analytics
- Photoshop & video editing skills a plus