Millions of developers around the world have used Twilio to unlock the magic of communications to improve any human experience. Twilio has democratized communications channels like voice, text, chat, video & email by virtualizing the worlds communications infrastructure through APIs that are simple enough for any developer to use, yet robust enough to power the worlds most demanding applications. By making communications a part of every software developers toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry from emerging leaders to the worlds largest organizations to reinvent how companies engage with their customers.
Are you excited & passionate about the future of communications? Twilio is looking for talented individuals who are hungry to pursue a career in a fast-paced & world-class sales organization to help evangelize our vision for the evolution of how the world communicates.
The Enterprise Business Representative role holds a key position in the growth & development of our sales pipeline. Success in this role directly impacts the evolution of how companies successfully engage & interact with their customers, while helping to fuel the continued growth & success of Twilio.
At Twilio, you will be a part of a collaborative sales culture dedicated to the development & advancement of its team members, while maintaining a fun & rewarding atmosphere.
Twilio is looking for a new Enterprise Business Development Representative for our growing Global Sales Team. The right person for this role is a go-getter, who wants to develop new & innovative communications workflows. You should feel comfortable in any vertical, be technically curious & thrive on helping customers solve their problems. You need to be able to develop strong relationships (both internal & external), & really excel at building long-lasting partnerships with prospective customers.
A great day for you would include partnering with our Field Sales & Marketing teams to build creative outreach programs that build pipeline within your territory. At the same time, you will research & build new & existing accounts via adding contacts, sending strategic email & social campaigns, & outbound calling efforts. While engaging in high level conversations with Product Managers, Engineers, & Executives to enhance awareness & interest in targeted industries & segments.
The Sales Development team is a strategic component to our go-to-market strategy. With an ever growing amount of companies being created, along with companies that have been around for many years. The Global Sales team plays an integral role in building out our customer base & bringing Twilio to developers, non-profits & enterprise to make an impact on their services.
Twilio is a company that is empowering the worlds developers with modern communication in order to build better applications. The Global Sales team plays an integral role in building out our customer base & bringing Twilio to developers, non-profits & enterprise to make an impact on their services.
Twilio is truly unique; we are a company committed to your growth, your learning, your development & your entire employee experience. We only win when our employees succeed & we're dedicated to helping you develop your strengths. We invest in weeks dedicated to tackling hard problems & creating your own ideas. We have a cultural foundation built on diversity, inclusion & innovation & we want you & your ideas to thrive at Twilio. Come join us.
This position will be located in our beautiful office in Denver. What you will also get to experience is a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; that strives to balance work & home life, we know this is a marathon not a sprint; that builds an inclusive culture where we want all of our people to be comfortable & thrive. We seek out people who live by our values, who are challenged by problems, empower others to thrive, people who can draw the owl & not be beholden to one playbook.
About the job:
- Partner with our Field Sales & Marketing teams to build creative outreach programs that build pipeline within your territory
- Research & build new & existing accounts via adding contacts, sending strategic email & social campaigns, & outbound calling efforts
- Create great experiences for our prospects & customers at every interaction
- Engage in high level conversations with Product Managers, Engineers, & Executives to enhance awareness & interest in targeted industries & segments
- Create new opportunities for the sales team to close
- Actively contribute to & engage in the development of team best practices & education
- Identify inefficiencies & implement improvements to our process
- Achieve or exceed monthly quota targets
- You have 1+ years of high volume sales experience
- You have great phone skills & have done outbound cold calling
- You are committed to a career in technology sales
- You have an ability to understand & articulate the Twilio API
- You have a high ethical & moral standards
- You are highly motivated, enthusiastic, & friendly
- You are a strong & empathetic listener with excellent communication skills
- You have experience in consistently exceeding monthly targets
- You have a Bachelors degree or any equivalent years of experience
Twilio is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace & is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest & conviction records.