Come see whats cookin at HelloFresh!
At HelloFresh, we want to revolutionize the way we eat by making it more convenient & exciting to cook meals from scratch. We have offices all over the world & we deliver delicious meals to millions of people.
We are the industry leader in meal-kit subscription services & were growing all the time. We have distinct meal-kit services that cater to everyone with the most menu variety in the market, which allows us to reach an incredibly wide population of people.
The HelloFresh team is diverse, high-performing, & international, & our work environment is an inspiring space where you can thrive as a result.
Were hiring an Associate, Sales & Strategic Partnerships to join our Offline Media team. You will be responsible for developing & building out our Print/Insert Media program for our two emerging meal-kit brands (Green Chef & EveryPlate). You will have a tremendous amount of responsibility from day 1 & be a crucial part of the team during this exciting period of growth. To succeed in this role, you will need to have proven experience with sales & booking partnerships with leading national brands with the goal of increasing our customer base.
- Take charge with initial planning, outreach, & executing partnerships for each of our print media programs.
- Prospect, pitch, & close potential partners for Green Chef/EveryPlates Insert Media program
- Develop a well-structured media plan to achieve our aggressive acquisition & CPA goals.
- Drive innovation across the print media & partnership channel expanding our partners & program reach, testing new creative formats, offers, & targeting opportunities.
- Update reporting on campaign performance, highlighting successes, failures, trends, & opportunities.
- Help manage channel budgets, track marketing expenses, & generate invoices.
- Work closely with our internal team (Marketing, Brand, Finance, Legal, etc.) & with our media / print vendors.
- A customer acquisition/sales pro with a proven track record in building & scaling paid marketing channels.
- A go-getter with excellent communication skills.
- A strategic thinker, data-driven, extremely organized, & detail-oriented.
- Highly adaptable & comfortable working in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment.
- Excellent at managing multiple projects at once & executing quickly.
- Bachelors degree in Business or Marketing related field.
- 2-4 years of experience in acquisition partnerships and/or direct response marketing & Sales.
- Proven experience negotiating deals & managing strategic partnerships.
- Knowledge on traditional print media (package inserts, direct mail, shared mail, catalog & blow-in inserts, & gift cards).
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel (data analysis, pivot tables), use of Tableau is strongly preferred.
- Fluency in KPIs such as CAC, CPA, CPM, CVR, & LTV.
It is the policy of HelloFresh not to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or because he or she is a protected veteran.