As a Technology Director, you are the champion of technical evolution & growth. To ensure department processes are understood & implemented, you support your dedicated team of developers though every stage of a project. Overseeing the technical aspects of projects can be challengingbut youre a team player who can work together with other disciplines to create the best possible digital solutions. As a resource with your finger on the pulse of development trends & breakthroughs, youre a clients best technical partner. Most importantly, you have an unparalleled enthusiasm for technology.
This position will initially be remote. Canada & US candidates only, please.
- Own the implementation of project designs, standards, & processes.
- Consult on enterprise technologies in the digital platform space.
- Develop & document high-level technical designs such as architectural diagrams.
- Contribute to organic business development, research, & requirement gathering.
- Assist in development & maintenance of technical standards.
- Evaluate performance of Technology department.
- Bring expertise on various technologies & assist others in learning these technologies.
- Grow your discipline by consulting on new business development, research & requirement gathering
- 5+ years of experience delivering web solutions.
- 2-3+ years of experience as a technical lead on large commercial websites or web apps.
- Experience working with enterprise Content Management Systems; preferably Adobe Experience Manager (AEM)
- Experience with cross browsers, cross platform issues, DOM, & W3C Web Standards.
- Experience leading & maintaining communication to a distributed team.
- Familiarity with Atlassian project management tools, i.e. Jira, Confluence.
- An ability to work effectively in a multi-disciplinary environment.
- An ability to communicate with clients daily, acting as a representative of Critical Mass from a technical & business development standpoint
- Familiarity with website operations & fluency in the typical tiers on a high traffic website.
- Exposure to CI/CD tools such as AWS, Azure, Jenkins, etc.
- Experience with GraphQL would be an asset