Associate Advertising Account Manager - France
Taboola is looking for a dedicated, data-driven Associate Account Manager based in Paris with a passion for digital media to optimize revenue & serve as a valuable resource/point of contact. The Associate Account Manager will work with our premium brands & agencies, as a second point of contact, to help implement & launch campaigns, track post-launch performance, & provide strategic direction for new opportunities to grow revenue, report on trends & status updates. This is an entry level position that will give you a lot of exposure to the top clients in France as you work closely with your Client Success Lead & Sales Manager.
You'll be joining a growing team of account managers with a very international feel. The France account management team is known for its strong execution of global tasks, have great relationships with our clients & have become one of the favourites of our product team to be asked to join beta tests. We have a pretty analytical approach to account management & aim to be at the forefront of best practice creation for the whole account management organisation.
- Manage & grow relationships as the campaign manager across the most strategic accounts
- Understand client KPIs & help create a plan to achieve them
- Need to be able to prioritize & adapt quickly to changing client needs, as well as switch from one market to another
- Monitor & analyse metrics, proactively taking steps to improve performance
- Work closely with the Client Success Lead in order to become a valuable resource both internally & externally
- 6-12 months previous internship/ work experience preferred
- Strong analytical skills, monitoring & identification of trends in data & generation of actionable insight & reports for the client
- Outstanding relationship building/ management skills with a focus on customer satisfaction
- Strong phone & email etiquette, in french & english
- Fast learner eager to work in the quickly evolving field of online marketing
- Affinity to technology & data
- Highly motivated, proactive, dedicated & creative in order to pull all necessary resources for the client
- Fluent in French & English
**PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR CV IN ENGLISH**
Why choose Taboola?
Working at Taboola gives you the chance to be part of building something unique. We are a company that embraces change, has enormous potential for growth & offers a challenging yet collaborative working environment where you will always feel valued & be given every opportunity to make a name for yourself. With an office culture thats international, social & supportive, Taboola offers very generous benefits & perks!
By submitting your application/CV, any personal information you provide will be subject to Taboolas Employee Data Policy (https://www.taboola.com/documents/employee-data-policy.pdf) Please review our policy carefully before submitting any of your personal information. You may contact us at email@example.com with any questions about how we collect or use your personal information, or your applicable rights.