Fascinated by the future & captivated by technology?
Smart, driven & want to make a difference in the world?
You'll fit right in.
By joining one of our teams at Earthport, a division of Visa Inc since 2019, you'll have an opportunity to shape the payments experience globally. Being part of Visa, the world's leader in digital payments technology, our mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable & secure payment network, enabling individuals, businesses, & economies to thrive.
Earthport is a financial technology business that provides cross-border payment processing services to banks & payments businesses across six continents through its global network. One of the fastest growing global Fintech businesses the Group also provides tailored FX & payment solutions direct to corporates through its EarthportFX brand.
Individuality fuels our brand & our global team - we are proud that we are a talented team of 18,000 individuals with unique backgrounds, perspectives & experiences. Therefore, we understand that you are much more than your day job. We encourage quality of life both within & outside of the office, & whether it is taking advantage of agile work schedules or our wellness programmes, Earthport & Visa respects & encourages meaningful work/life balance for everyone.
If you think you could support the Visa family by joining Earthport as Salesforce Analyst, we want to hear from you.
You'rean individual.We'rethe team for you.Together, let's transform the way the world pays
What's it all about?
The Salesforce Analyst works as part of the IT Change Delivery team, which is responsible for small to large-scale analysis & transformation across the entirety of the Earthport business through salesforce. An important part of the analyst role involves collaborating with stakeholders across all functions, applying a range of techniques & their own technical expertise & knowledge (as a certified System Administrator & App Builder) to support, maintain & improve business operations.
What we expect of you, day to day.
- Elicit, capture & elaborate detailed User Stories from all areas of the Earthport business.
- Document detailed business requirements where necessary.
- Collaborate with the Salesforce Technical Lead & Development Team during build to ensure the solution meets business needs.
- Work with business unit stakeholders to support implementation, including support for User Acceptance Testing, Training & Business Process documentation.
- Curate & manage the delivery of configuration only' User Stories to support business unit requests.
- Use your System Admin expertise to provide support & guidance to the Application Services team with day to day platform management & maintenance activities.
- Establish & maintain strong collaborative relationships with stakeholders across the business.
- Host meetings, workshops, training sessions & showcases at all levels of the hierarchy.
- Support Salesforce enablement in Earthport through process development, training & ownership.
What we're after
- Salesforce certifications are essential (System Administrator & App Builder as a minimum) withdemonstrable experience as a System Administrator.
- Demonstrable Salesforce applied knowledge & hands on configuration experience is essential.
- Successful track record of working with cross-functional teams is essential
- Experience of collaborating with Salesforce developers is a strong advantage
- Demonstrable experience of delivery using Agile frameworks & practices.
- Experience working in the payments, financial services or fintech industries is desirable
- Experience using JIRA & Confluence is highly desirable.
Professional & Personal Skills:
- Possesses excellent planning, problem solving, organisational & issue resolution skills.
- Identifies & understands issues, problems, & opportunities. With the ability & skills to take these through to resolution
- Demonstrates exceptional skills in applying salesforce best practices & configuration principles.
- Aspires to continual self-improvement through training & retrospective assessment of work
- Is results orientated, continues to work toward achievement of goals in the face of obstacles readily integrating changes into work processes & outputs
- Acts independently & with a hands-on approach, taking ownership of their work
- Being able to operate with minimal supervision, using their own initiative
- Excellent leadership, interpersonal communication & teamwork skills
- Must have the ability to build & maintain strong relationships with both internal & external stakeholders at varying levels of seniority using a collaborative approach
- Strong written & verbal communication skills including technical writing skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills, strong communication & validation skills
Think you have what it takes?
If you are interested in a career that will challenge & inspire you - we'd love to hear from you!
Diversity & Inclusion
Universal acceptance for everyone, everywhere, is not only our brand promise, it's the foundation of our company culture. We foster a feeling of connectedness in the workplace, support diversity of thought, culture & background, fight for important initiatives like Equal Pay & actively work to eliminate unconscious biases that hold us all back.
By leveraging the diverse backgrounds & perspectives of our worldwide teams, Earthport is a better place to work & a better business partner to our clients.