Location: San Leandro Refurb Center
Founded in 2012, Peloton is an innovative tech company that has transformed the at-home fitness experience by creating products that merge high-design with modern technology to provide at-home access to live streaming & on demand fitness classes led by elite instructors. With a state of the art studio, the best instructors & content distribution, Peloton delivers an intense high-energy workout that motivates, while positively changing the mind & body all from your home.
As a company Peloton believes in taking risks & continuously challenging the status quo by continuously innovating & improving. We put our users, members, & customers first & we obsess over every touch point of the member experience be it the studio, product or showroom. We like to hire the best & encourage all our associates to think like owners. Most importantly, we know that together we go far.
Assembly Associates will perform basic tasks along refurbishment repair and go-not-go testing. They will provide the inspection of Peloton products to ensure parts & assemblies meet Pelotons specifications & quality of standards.
WHAT YOULL DO:
- Perform refurbish & repair work as instructed.
- Read work or service orders, follow process drawings, instruction, & sample assemblies, or receive verbal holding instructions regarding duties to be performed.
- Position, align, or disassemble parts in specified relationship to each other in jig, fixture, other device, or goods.
- Perform basic inspection tasks with eyes, ears, or hands, following instruction, drawing, or sample.
- Perform go-not-go testing & inspection to ensure parts & assemblies meet goods specifications & standards.
- Communicate any process problems with peers, leads, supervisors or engineers.
- Attend & participate in one-on-one or team meeting to share observation & experience.
- Capable of excellent documentation & tracking data
- Maintain a safe & clean environment at all times.
- Completion of a high school degree or equivalent is preferred. Successful completion of company provided training & certification may be required.
- Manual dexterity required for operating equipment, & computers. Good attention to detail.
- Hands on ability to assemble, repair & use basic machine shop tools, perform equipment calibration, maintenance, & equipment troubleshooting.
- Excellent eye-hand coordination required. Requires understanding of & ability to use a wide variety of tools. Must be able to use a power or hand tool.
- Ability to add & subtract two-digit numbers & to multiply & divide with 10's & 100's. Ability to perform these operations using weight measurement & distance.
- Ability to read & comprehend simple instructions. Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one & small group situations to other employees, leads & supervisors of the organization.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.