Contentsquare is a global SaaS technology company that empowers brands to build better digital experiences for all. We have been recognized by Gartner as one of the four most innovative ecommerce companies in the world, & have featured in Wired Magazine as one of Europe's hottest startups.
Contentsquare has 10 main offices across the world ( New York, London, Paris, Munich, San Francisco, Barcelona, Amsterdam, Tel Aviv, Tokyo, & Singapore) with 750+ clients globally including Fortune 100 companies like HSBC, Sainsbury's, Spotify, Asos & Microsoft. We've been experiencing tremendous growth as our team has grown from ~300 to 1000+ employees globally, & raised a $500M Series E funding in May 2021.
As our growth accelerates further we are looking to hire 1,500 positions globally in the next 3 years. We are looking for talented people like you to join us & help us continue to innovate & improve online experiences for all. We want the most ambitious, unique & enthusiastic people to join us & help us in this mission. Come join the #CSquad family!
We're looking for an analytical Labeling Operations Manager who can directly work with internal & external labellers to drive the efficiency & quality of the annotations across all dataset creation projects. This will require them to understand the requirements, establish the policies & guidelines for the annotators & work closely with product & data science teams to ensure our datasets are built & tested at every stage of development for efficiency & quality. This is an excellent opportunity for a motivated, energetic individual to have a large impact on the business.
What you'll be doing :
- Work directly with various internal & external annotation workforces to ensure best user experience for the workforce on the annotation process
- Manage & develop a comprehensive quality assurance program to ensure stellar data quality
- Maintain a strong technical understanding of the entirety of the annotation program across the lifecycle
- Identify & execute on opportunities for reducing delivery costs while maintaining a high standard of quality
- Collaboration with product & engineering teams to build & launch new labeling interfaces & new annotation projects
- Developing key processes, policies, metrics & performance indicators to measure overall annotation performance & provide foundation for continuous improvement
- Clarify & drive short-term project priorities & commitments, as well as establish & maintain clear chains of project management & accountability
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience.
- 3 years of relevant work experience in Program management, process improvement and/or digital/technology companies/products
- Proven ability to develop & execute on technical & operational solutions to optimize complex workflows
- Proficiency in project management & execution in new, ambiguous, or time-constrained environments
- Advanced Google Docs/Sheets skills
- Ability to handle the day-to-day management of tasks, prioritization & resolution of problems & issues & experience in implementing action plans to meet objectives
- Excellent communication in English (written & spoken) & presentation skills & the ability to express thoughts logically & succinctly
- Self-starter & possesses flexibility to work in a fast-changing environment & ambiguous situations