Dots is an independent mobile game studio, based in NYC. We create unique games with thoughtful design & an emphasis on aesthetics. With three hit titles (Dots, Two Dots, & Dots & Co), over 100 million downloads & more projects on the horizon, our diverse & talented team is expanding.
We are looking for an exceptional 3D art summer intern to work with the Dots team. Ideally, a 3D artist that would be excited in helping out with 3D modeling, rigging, & animation.
Things were looking for:
- Strong portfolio of 3D modeling, animation & rigging
- Skilled in Maya or Blender
- Experience or interest in Low Poly 3D modeling
- Experience or interest in optimization for game assets
- Excitement for mobile games
- Interest in pursuing a career in the gaming industry
- A team player who is happy to work with a team full of diverse skill sets
Skills that are a plus:
- Experience with modeling 3D foliage
- Experience with Substance Painter/Designer
- Experience or interest in working in Unity (or similar software)
We want to work with the most talented artists, & welcome applicants from any background, identity, age, geography, or gender identity, as long as they impress us with their work & attitude, & can join us at the NYC office, in case the city reopens. This is a paid position.
If this sounds interesting to you please apply & include a link to your portfolio.