Cancel that internship you were going to take. Dont move home with your parents just yet. We have the opportunity of a lifetime for you. If youre passionate about all things internet, are fascinated by the intersection of art & technology in NFTs, & creating engaging content comes second nature to you, we need you on our team.
VaynerNFT is hiring a brand new class of residents to join the ranks of our groundbreaking Web3 firm, & we dont care if you dont have formal agency experience. Sure, its great if you do, but well show you the ropes & give you a taste of what its like to work on one of the strongest marketing teams on Earth. Youll get to make content for some of the largest & most impactful brands in history, plus work with some of the brightest minds in the business. Check out the job description below & if this sounds like were talking about you, then get in touch with us! We cant wait to work with you.
This position is a three-month temporary residency with the potential to go full-time immediately following.
- You are a maker! Your main focus is ideation & creation, both at a high speed & volume
- Collaborate with creative, client services, & strategy departments to develop a high variety of content that meets creative & strategic criteria (client briefs, feedback, client KPIs)
- Strong skill set in conceptualizing, brainstorming, & collaborating to create the strongest ideas
- Write & create impactful social & traditional media content that reflects brands voice & adheres to the brands style guidelines
- Simultaneously manage multiple projects with short deadlines
- Gather learnings & insights from platforms, consumer feedback & culture to make concise, relevant recommendations.
- Present copy concepts rooted in strategic thinking to creative leaders
Experience / Knowledge Required:
- 1 to 3 years of experience copywriting, developing, & creating for digital/social. Bachelor's degree a plus
- Ability to proofread & self-edit copy to produce error-free content that adheres to brands style guidelines
- Strong skill set in conceptualizing, brainstorming, writing, & collaboration to create strategically focused campaigns
- The ability to understand, absorb, & execute on directions constructive criticism
- A strong aptitude for time management, organization, & communication
- Strong skill set for storytelling, a mastery of grammar & the English language, & the ability to tailor your writing to tell that story on a variety of platforms for multiple brands
- The ability to effectively collaborate with various teams, providing the most useful guidance in an enthusiastic & inspiring manner
- A strong capability of industry best practices & the platforms we love, as well as be willing to learn & articulate the unique VaynerMedia POV on each
You must be able to commit to a full-time work schedule, which is 40 hours per week during 9am-6pm ET business hours Monday-Friday.