Company Description|Job Description
The Kinetica Active Analytics Platform combines streaming & historical data with location intelligence & machine learning-powered analytics. Organizations across automotive, energy, telecommunications, retail, healthcare, financial services, & beyond leverage the platform's GPU-accelerated computing power to build custom analytical applications that deliver immediate, dynamic insight. Kinetica has a rich partner ecosystem, including NVIDIA, Dell, HP, & IBM, & is privately held, backed by leading global venture capital firms Canvas Ventures, Citi Ventures, GreatPoint Ventures, & Meritech Capital Partners.
For more information & trial downloads, visit kinetica.com or follow us on LinkedIn & Twitter.
Kinetica is looking for an accomplished sales professional to join our growing team. In this role, you will primarily be responsible for enterprise financial services accountswithin the NYC metropolitan area. We are more than doubling annual revenue year-over-year, & our enterprise customer list is growing at a steady clip. We are seeking proven high-tech sales executives who can help define & create an emerging active analytics market.
The Enterprise Account Executive will develop, manage, & close sales opportunities at Fortune 500 financial services accounts within the NYC metropolitan region. You will have the opportunity to over-achieve & earn uncapped commissions & accelerators. Your success will largely hinge on your ability to generate pipeline, qualify prospects early, drive successful technical evaluations & negotiate favorable commercial terms while aligned with appropriate executive sponsors.
Role & Responsibilities
- Develop & execute territory account plans to achieve (and ideally exceed) individual software quota responsibility.
- Lead multiple customer sales cycles & close effectively (you should be a hunter, not a sales order taker).
- Quickly learn new software product(s) & clearly communicate the value proposition.
- Manage effective working relationships with Technical Sales Engineers, Consulting Professionals, & Inside Sales Reps.
- Develop strong relationships with key decision-makers, influencers, & partners within your territory.
- Successfully operate in a fast-moving, entrepreneurial environment without requiring a lot of overhead support (You can produce your own territory plan, presentations, quotes, etc.).
- Ability to travel within your assigned territory.
- Proven track record of success navigating & selling to major financial services organizations.
- Proven track record of successfully selling new enterprise solutions (large software, big data, analytics solutions) & increasing revenue through new customer acquisition.
- 8+ years of successful software sales experience with a focus on Technology & Solutions Selling of one or more of the following technology products: RDBMS, Middleware, Analytics, Data Warehouse, Business Intelligence, Big Data.
- Consistent track record of surpassing sales targets.
- Strong understanding of how to grow a greenfield territory.
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills combined with very strong presentation skills.
- Demonstrated ability to sell to CXO or line of business, successfully emphasizing business value versus product.
- Strong ability to connect with customers by actively listening to determine their needs.
- Bachelor's degree
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.