Aegis Living of Redmond, an assisted living community is looking for kind, compassionate, hard-working, & dedicated caregivers. We're a top rated company on Glassdoor & Indeed & have been voted "Best Place to Work" a number of times. It all comes down to our people- we hire the best- come grow with us!
Aegis of Redmond:7480 West Lake Sammamish Pkwy NE, Redmond, WA 98052 located on the Sammamish River Trail- a quick bike ride from surrounding areas!
Come grow with a company who is rapidly expanding & looking for leaders & strong team members! We are so committed to our staff, we offer paid Mental Health, Dementia, Nurse Delegation, & Medication Technician training as well as many advancement opportunities.
Open positions are as follows:
AM Shift 6:30am to 2:30pm
PM shift 2:30pm to 10:30pm
As a Caregiver (CNA or HCA) your contributions to the team may include:
- Ability to read & write in English
- Ability to be a team player
- Patience with families & residents
- Great multi-tasking skills
What you'll need to rock this job:
- Demonstrate effective interpersonal relationships
- Be a cheerleader to empower & encourage residents.
- Help residents with all daily life activities.
- Is organized & manages time effectively
- Opportunityfor growth to Medication Caregiver, Caregiver Lead, Associate Care Director & Care Director.
Other cool stuff you might want to know:
- Competitive pay, excellent benefits (medical/dental/vision/401k/tuition assistance & more!), & an enjoyable work/life balance. Please feel free to ask us for a benefits summary during your interview process.
- Ongoing training programs & a well-defined career path. Ask us about the path to your bright future!
- Employee appreciation days (additional paid time off)
- Employee meals for just $1!
- Aegis Perks include discounts to products & services you might enjoy from discounted zoo passes to a home mortgage discount program.
Research us. Ask around. Find out why we have been awarded "Best Place to Work" numerous times, & why we're a top rated company on Glassdoor.com. This really is a great place to work!
Apply by attaching a resume to this posting or by calling Ashley at 425-449-4982!