ACV Auctions is the leading dealer-to-dealer, online automotive marketplace in the nation. We bring transparency to every transaction, from start to finish, ensuring peace of mind & actual value for our customers. We do this with a combination of the industrys best technology & the worlds best people. As a result of our teams tireless effort & dedication, were growing at a staggering rate. ACV is attracting new people from widely different backgrounds & geographies who are invested in the genuine belief that we are creating something special.
Who we are looking for:
The HRIS Business Analyst will be responsible for implementing new functionality, building business intelligence reports & coordinating support with third party managed services for all applications within the HRIS portfolio. The HR Business Analyst will also assist the HR functional teams with training on new functionality in existing systems & on new systems
To accomplish this job successfully, you must be able to excel within a high demand, short timeline startup environment. The HR Business Analyst must possess strong communication skills & be able to collaborate with a variety of departments & cross-functional teams within the organization.
What you will do:
- The HRIS Business Analyst will be responsible for gathering for systems enhancements
- Perform analysis on HRIS data to ensure data quality & data integrity
- Work with internal customers to resolve data issues
- Design & build reporting & BI solutions for internal customers
- Provide system support & administration across multiple platforms
- Support the HR functional team in the creation & deployment of new HR processes
- Assist in testing & implementation of on-going system migrations & process changes
- Coordinate year end updates with vendors & internal teams when required
- Setup & maintain user accounts across HRIS systems
- Recommend system design changes & upgrades based on product availability, efficiency of current systems & user needs
- Escalate issues with various systems providers
- Responsible for ensuring that all corporate & external compliance requirements are in place across all systems
- Act as a key liaison with third party service providers
- Act as internal HR Systems expert
What you will need:
- A minimum of a Bachelors degree in Information Systems, Human Resource Management or Computer Science required.
- A minimum of 4 years experience in HR processes & procedures strongly preferred.
- A minimum of 3 years Experience with Ultipro core HCM, Benefits & Payroll strongly preferred.
- A minimum of 1 year of experience with various HRIS applications in the performance management, talent acquisition or compensation management space required.
- A minimum of 2 years Experience in Business Intelligence reporting tools such as IBM Cognos & Ultpro Cognos Reporting (formerly Ultipro business intelligence) required.
- A minimum of 1 year of SQL experience required.
- Intermediate Excel skills.
- Project management skills.
What we will offer:
- Competitive salary & benefits
- Upbeat Innovated Culture
- Professional training opportunities
- Flexible schedules
Hiring is contingent on a satisfactory background check as permitted by law. Any falsification of your application or any other hiring materials is grounds for rescinding an offer or termination of employment.
ACV Auctions is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) & all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.