Outset is a medical technology company pioneering a first-of-its-kind technology to reduce the cost & complexity of dialysis. The Tablo Hemodialysis System, FDA cleared for use from the hospital to the home, represents a significant technological advancement that transforms the dialysis experience for patients & operationally simplifies it for providers. Tablo serves as a single enterprise solution that can be utilized across the continuum of care, allowing dialysis to be delivered anytime, anywhere & by anyone. The integration of water purification & on-demand dialysate production enables Tablo to serve as a dialysis clinic on wheels, with 2-way wireless data transmission & a proprietary data analytics platform powering a new holistic approach to dialysis care.
The STAR Team Clinical Manager will lead hospital/clinic site implementations & conduct training programs designed to ensure clinical & administrative teams are successfully trained & equipped to successfully manage sustainable Tablo programs. The STAR Team Clinical Manager will expand the utilization of Tablo technologies, by partnering with sales, marketing & other stakeholders to identify & implement best practices in strategic new installs & program expansion opportunities. The STAR Team Clinical Manager will oversee Tablo account training, support of initial treatments & evaluate use of best practices in coordination with the assigned clinical field specialist.
In addition, the STAR Team Clinical Manager will be actively involved in the continuous improvement of training programs & provide support for customer training & sales initiatives. Build a positive & productive customer relationship & help develop, refine & focus the clinical/training efforts of the company. Effectively utilize company resources to maximize sales & marketing efforts of the company & be actively involved in data collection.
Essential Job Functions
- Conduct STAR Team initiatives for new & incremental Tablo placements at strategic customer locations
- Collaborate with STAR Team members to achieve STAR Team implementation goals
- Educate internal & external customers on Tablo best practices & strategies for implementation within assigned accounts to ensure a successful implementation
- Collaborate with the leadership team on sales initiatives & drive utilization of Tablo programs
- Continuously evaluate & improve Tablo program offerings & material
- Conduct & support Tablo training programs & initial treatments based on quarterly goals
- Successfully train & transition account to the assigned CFS
- Participate & manage launch of new product & new product updates
- Work with training team in a creative, dependable, & flexible manner to improve upon existing training programs & updates of training material & protocols
- Proven professional experience & success in the role dialysis management, hospital/staff education, development & training
- Thorough knowledge of dialysis & the associated disease state
- Thorough understanding & experience with dialysis technologies
- Ability to function within an executive business environment & understand the complex business needs of the dialysis environment
- Direct customer interface experience (Managing accounts & customer relationships)
- Proven ability to successfully train others & mentor/develop the skills of others (CFS, Sales reps, new hires, etc)
- Experience managing training/projects/initiative with measurable outcomes
- Excellent presentation & organizational skills. Professional demeanor, presentation & attire to align with the expectations of the Outset STAR team role at all times
- S./B.A, MSN degree preferred or equivalent clinical/medical degree or experience
- Ability to travel up to 75%
Disclaimer: This is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, skills, efforts, requirements or working conditions associated with the job. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the current job, management reserves the right to revise the job or to require that other or different tasks be performed as assigned.