Clover is reinventing health insurance by working to keep people healthier.
The Growth team is responsible for growing Clover's geographic footprint by identifying, evaluating, developing, & gaining access to new territories. We make the first impressions on community stakeholders & serve as the frontline ambassadors of Clover's Missions. We aim to have authentic connections with a wide range of stakeholders, uncovering opportunities to offer a whole new kind of Medicare to prospective members.
As a Telesales Vendor Manager, you are a self-starter with an entrepreneurial edge & a passion for selling, both in terms of the highest compliance standards as well as the ability to drive overall growth. You'll manage & optimize a team of Telesales agents & ultimately serve as the leader of our telephonic Sales team across every Clover market. You lead the training of all external Telesales vendors, support marketing activities, & drive the performance & output of your agents. You believe in using technology & data to drive your thinking around sales, productivity, & other key metrics.
As a Telesales Vendor Manager, you will:
- Manage external Telesales partners & have full ownership of their training & performance.
- Contribute to updated staffing & headcount projections for external teams to ensure we are optimally staffed to hit projected sales targets, & compliance-based service requirements.
- Ensure all telephony is configured properly & operational.
- Develop new processes as needed to effectively manage the inbound & outbound lead funnel, plus support Marketing & Sales to help grow our lead funnel by surfacing effective strategies for new lead gen activity.
- Deliver ongoing sales, product, & compliance training to all agents, with particular focus on low performers to build consistently & high performance across the entire team.
- Contribute to contract negotiations with any & all Telesales-related vendors.
- Serve as the main feedback loop for all telephonic activity that Clover has with each market, sculpting the most efficient & financially sound sales strategy that uniquely fits this particular channel as well as the markets you serve.
- Surface significant shifts or developments across the channel as well as key markets to sales team leadership, getting ahead of changes that may impact sales targets & performance.
- Manage the development of reporting within SalesForce & telephony systems.
- Perform silent monitoring of telesales reps, & generate report cards on a daily basis.
You will love this job if:
- You are comfortable with autonomy.
- You are a people person. You enjoy interacting & building relationships with different types of people every single day.
- You are passionate & mission-driven about improving the lives of Medicare eligibles in your community.
- You are a proactive communicator. You are clear, honest & timely in both written & verbal application.
- You have an insatiable curiosity & appetite to learn. You are always looking to improve experience, processes, & methods of execution.
- You have an entrepreneurial approach to work, always thinking critically when problem-solving.
- You are highly organized & have excellent time management skills.
You should get in touch if:
- You have 3-5 years relevant experience with Medicare Advantage or Health Insurance.
- You have 2-4 yrs experience managing a telesales team.
- You have strong presentation skills.
- You have a high level of relationship management experience.
- You prefer using & believe in the value of technology to track your sales funnel & inform your sales approach over time.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest & conviction records. We are an E-Verify company.
About Clover: We are reinventing health insurance by combining the power of data with human empathy to keep our members healthier. We believe the healthcare system is broken, so we've created custom software & analytics to empower our clinical staff to intervene & provide personalized care to the people who need it most.
We always put our members first, & our success as a team is measured by the quality of life of the people we serve. Those who work at Clover are passionate & mission-driven individuals with diverse areas of expertise, working together to solve the most complicated problem in the world: healthcare.
From Clovers inception, Diversity & Inclusion have always been key to our success. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer & our employees are people with different strengths, experiences & backgrounds, who share a passion for improving people's lives. Diversity not only includes race & gender identity, but also age, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, religion & many other parts of ones identity. All of our employees points of view are key to our success, & inclusion is everyone's responsibility.