Who We Are:
We believe a workplace food program is something employees should love & look forward to every day. Powered by technology & a network of over 2,000 restaurants, Fooda feeds hungry people at work through our ongoing food programs located within companies & office buildings. Every day, each Fooda location is served by different restaurants that come onsite & serve fresh lunch from their chefs unique menus. Fooda operates in over 20 major US cities & plans to continue its expansion across the United States. Eight out of ten employees believe Fooda is one of their companys top perks.
Fooda is currently recruiting for Part-Time Catering Event Coordinators to support our growing catering client roster. This is an excellent opportunity for candidates with a hospitality background who are eager to learn about catering & our large network of restaurant partners.
Who You Are:
- You love building relationships with customers & enjoy customer service
- You are friendly, high energy & efficient
- You are empathetic at your core yet comfortable enforcing the Fooda Standard of Service
- You are comfortable in a fast-paced startup & willing to learn new technology
- You are optimistic in the face of problems & know that youre capable of finding solutions
- You are able to lift & carry up to 40 lbs & stand for up to two hours
- You are very organized & detail oriented. Type-A personality is a plus!
- Prior catering or serving experience preferred
- Build relationships with customers by solving problems, & managing issues
- Go out of your way to get to know your customer & their particular expectations
- Be confident while problem solving for issues such as incorrect orders, late deliveries, or incorrect menu items
- Gain competency with Foodas technology & standard operations procedures
- Communicate issues to manager when necessary to keep them informed or help problem solve
- Give direction to vendor partners to better the client experience
- Must be available to work Monday-Friday 10:30am-2:30pm
What Well Hook You Up With:
- Competitive wages
- Paid time off
- 401k retirement plan with company match
- Pre-tax commuter expense benefit
- A fulfilling, challenging adventure of a work experience!
Must be authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis. No phone calls or recruiters please.