In June 2017, Sumo Logic announced another $75M funding roundled by Sapphire Ventures, with participation from new & existing investors including DFJ Growth, Greylock Partners, Sequoia Capital, & others (https://www.sumologic.com/press/2017-06-27/75-million-funding-round/). This brings our total funding to $235.5M to date. Sumo Logics business has scaled significantly, tripling both our annual recurring revenue & customer count to over 1,500 customers, reflecting every major vertical & company size.
Who Are We?
We are a secure, cloud-native, machine data analytics service, delivering real-time, continuous intelligence from structured, semistructured & unstructured data across the entire application lifecycle & stack. Our mission is to democratize analytics, making it accessible, simple & powerful for businesses of all sizes to build, run & secure their organizations. With Sumo Logic, customers can harness the power of machine data to gain operational business & customer insights that lead to competitive advantage & differentiated customer experience.
What Do We Do?
Sumo Logic was founded in 2010 by experts in log management, scalable systems, big data, & security. We imagined a world of Yottabyte-scale machine data, where machine learning algorithms & advanced analytics could make sense of it all. Today, our purpose-built, cloud-native service analyzes more than 100 petabytes of data, more than 16 million searches, & delivers 10s of millions of insights daily positioning Sumo among the most powerful machine data analytics services in the world. Our customers around the globe rely on Sumo Logic for the analytics & insights to build, run & secure their modern applications & cloud infrastructures. With Sumo Logic, customers gain a service-model advantage to accelerate their shift to continuous innovation, increasing competitive advantage, business, & growth.
We are looking for hands-on Enterprise Sales Executive to reinforce our leadership in the SaaS machine data analytics space. As an Enterprise Sales Executive, you will be a key member of our sales team & responsible for driving sales of Sumo Logic in your territory. Were looking for high-energy hunters who are socially adept & creative. Individuals who are driven to be a top performer in sales, while making Sumo Logic the next big machine data analytics success.
- Manage the sales-cycle including lead generation, qualification & other deliverables for closing deals while consistently delivering on aggressive sales goals.
- Understand accounts needs & effectively communicate how the Sumo Logic service will meet those needs while ensuring 100% satisfaction with all customers.
- Provide timely & insightful input back to other corporate functions, particularly engineering, product management, & marketing.
- Create & deliver accurate forecasts.
- Assist withproduct demos using web tools to prospects & customers.
- Hunt & aggressively prospect new business.
Desired Qualifications, Skills, & Experience:
- 7+ years consistent quota over achievement in an Enterprise Software Sales role.
- Experience selling an enterprise B2B software application; on-demand/SaaS or IT Infrastructure Management solution is essential
- Track record of developing a greenfield territory, adding logos in an Enterprise Software space.
- Thrive in a fast-paced, high-growth & rapidly changing technicallandscape.
- Passionate about technology.
- Good Sales DNA & hunter mentality.
- Ability to work in a rapidly expanding & changing environment.
- Teamwork & excellent communication skills.