- Onboard clients onto our platform, answer their questions, personally solve their problems, & ensure that using our product is always a safe & smooth experience.
- Handle operational needs that includes support for multiple business lines.
- Ensure our clients needs are met by being their champion internally within Anchorage.
- Create a reputation around our client journey as the most enjoyable, seamless, & professional experience in the industry.
- Instill peace of mind, trust, & confidence throughout every client interaction.
- Develop technical & financial acumen with the goal of becoming a beacon of knowledge for the industry, & your coworkers.
- Storyboard & constantly improve our client journey using data & pattern analysis.
- Collaborate with our Sales department to ensure a perfect/high-touch hand-off & an ongoing open dialogue.
- Adhere to policies, procedures & regulatory banking requirements; proactively partner with our Compliance department whenever there is uncertainty.
- Personify Anchorages core values & help codify/scale our brand behavior.
- You must be open to participating in an on-call rotation (including some nights & weekends) to assist with client inquiries & transactions
- You have +2 years working in a product support role directly assisting & interacting with clients to address technical & general support questions
- You have +1 year of experience on-boarding clients & preferably assisting with KYC/AML documentation collection/coordination
- You know how to preemptively & retroactively deal with client emotions.
- Youve proven that you can maintain composure in stressful situations.
- You are willing to obtain the Series 7 & 63 securities licenses.
- You have experience organizing/tracking your client relationships through a CRM (such as Talkdesk, Zendesk, Gladly, etc.), & you know how to leverage data to increase client engagement/satisfaction.
- You have a genuine interest in learning more about blockchain technology & the crypto-movement.
- You've proven that you can navigate the constantly changing demands of a high growth startup.
- You have experience working in the crypto industry
- You have worked at or with institutional investment funds.
- You've seen & were emotionally moved by the musical Hamilton (the founder of our nation's financial system :).
Company Benefits (Mid-Pandemic):
- 100% coverage of health, dental, & vision for you & your dependents.
- One Medical Membership.
- Pre-tax commuter/parking benefits.
- 401(k) plan & FSA.
- Flexible, guilt-free, vacation policy.
- Monthly mental health day.
- Home workstation budget.
- Employee training & development.
- Meaningful equity in a fast-growing company.
Anchorage is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or veteran status. Anchorage considers qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with other legal requirements. Anchorage refers to services that are offered either through Anchorage Hold, a Delaware limited liability company & registered Money Services Business, or Anchorage Trust Company, a South Dakota-chartered trust company. Anchorage Hold & Anchorage Trust Company are wholly-owned subsidiaries of Anchor Labs, a Delaware corporation.