We believe that we are better together, & at Tripadvisor we welcome you for who you are. Our workplace is for everyone, as is our people powered platform. At Tripadvisor, we want you to bring your unique identities, abilities, & experiences, so we can collectively revolutionize travel & together find the good out there.
Tripadvisor provides a unique, global work environment that captures the speed, innovation & excitement of a startup, at a thriving, growing & well-established industry brand. At Tripadvisor, you will be part of a dynamic, fun & energetic team where you can immediately make meaningful contributions.
The Tripadvisor SEO team is seeking an enthusiastic, passionate SEO Analyst to own the project execution & analysis that helps drive a best-in-class search strategy across our business. This role will work directly on the core Tripadvisor product to impact ranks & increase user engagement. We take pride in our work & our collaborative, high-performing team. Everyone is very approachable, & its our goal for you to always feel like part of the team. We love what we do, & we want you to love it as well!
As an SEO Analyst, you will be responsible for working with partners across the organization on every step of the product life cycle, from business requirements to post-launch analysis. Ideal candidates will have the ability to execute & drive measurable results, fluency with complex data, highly effective communication skills, & a passion for travel.
A bit about us - we strive to be:
- Accountable: We deliver what we say we will, when we say we will.
- Transparent: We build trust through constructive, open, honest & direct communication.
- Growth Mindset: We unlock our full potential when we are curious & learn from our success & failure alike.
- Better Together: We strengthen our ideas when we embrace diverse perspectives.
- Adaptable: We move faster when we embrace change & consider better ways to bigger outcomes.
- Traveler Obsessed: We win when our customers do, & it shows up in everything we do.
What Youll Do:
- Collaboration: Youll partner with cross-functional teams as product/project manager to define product specifications, establish milestones, & assure quality.
- End-to-end ownership: Within weeks, youll be writing specs, running tests, analyzing results, & making decisions that have real effects on revenue & profit for the company.
- Experimentation: We emphasize quantitative analysis & thorough, fast-paced experimentation & iteration. You will learn how to gather the preliminary data to build an experiment & how to subsequently analyze these results.
- SEO: Youll learn how to optimize our site to improve our reach in Google, Bing, & other search engines. Youll track traffic patterns, research keywords users are searching for, & analyze data to determine how to make our pages rank higher.
- Travel industry: Youll get the opportunity to learn about all aspects of the travel industry (e.g., competitor analysis, top destinations by market, etc.). Youll then leverage your findings to optimize our site to reflect market demand.
What Were Looking For:
- Professional experience: 2+ years of consumer-facing internet product management experience.
- Strong analytical & data skills: You enjoy working with data (comfortable with Excel/Google Sheets) & are eager to get better. Tableau & SQL experience is a plus.
- Excellent communication & organizational skills: Youre a strong verbal & written communicator, a great partner to engineers & other teams, & able to execute projects & analysis independently.
- Curiosity: Youre a creative problem solver with a deep curiosity about our business, Google algorithms, & how travelers search for information. Existing knowledge of SEO is a plus, but not a requirement.
- Adaptability: You thrive in a fast-paced environment & successfully handle ambiguity.
- Striving to get better: We expect you to be smart, hard-working, detail-oriented, organized, & motivated. You should constantly be looking for ways to improve on your skills & look for ways to add value to the team.
- Academics: Degree in economics, finance, business, statistics, engineering, or math preferred.
- Remote location available for US & Canada.
We strive to create an accessible & inclusive experience for all candidates. If you need a reasonable accommodation during the application or the recruiting process, please make sure to reach out to your individual recruiter or our team at email@example.com.