Mode is continuing to hire with all interviewing & on-boarding done remotely due to COVID-19. All new & existing Mode employees will continue to work from home until its safe to return to our offices. When our offices re-open, you will have the choice to work from our office in SF or from home.
We've built Mode from the ground up to be the best analytics platform for Analysts & Data Scientists. As we've grown, an increasingly broad audiencepeople on teams from Finance to Operations, Marketing to Engineering, & everything in betweenhas begun to use Mode to collaborate with analysts & use data in everyday decisions. For our 500+ customers, Mode is the central place where data experts & domain experts can come together to make sense of data at the rapid pace of business today.
In this role, you will be an instrumental player in evangelizing Mode's platform & responsible for growing our new business. We're looking for someone who enjoys hunting, naturally builds deep customer relationships, thinks strategically, & has the drive to go the extra mile for the customer & the Mode team. In your day to day, you'll be working with industry thought leaders & surrounded by smart, driven, & friendly people who love their work & love building a great company.
What you'll do
- Manage all aspects of the sales funnel from lead creation & qualification to close
- Educate prospects & develop strategies & use cases for their data analytics teams
- Exceed sales goals & quarterly revenue targets while contributing to overall team goals
- Develop relationships at all levels including the C-suite, Data Analysts & Data Scientists, & ensure customer satisfaction
- Collaborate with Marketing to create outbound sales collateral
- Bring valuable insights & product feedback to our Product team in an organized, actionable format to facilitate ongoing client-driven product development
What we look for
- Proven track record of overachievement in a full cycle B2B role, specifically in bringing on new logos up to 2,000+ employees
- Entrepreneurial spirit--you are driven to crush sales goals
- Proficient in building champions & navigating a complex sales process
- Experience in working in a fast-paced, high-energy sales culture
- Ability to identify a prospects needs & correlate them to Modes offering
- Outstanding interpersonal skills, verbal skills, & writing skills
- Experience using Salesforce or another CRM for pipeline management
- Alignment with Mode's values
Mode is a collaborative analytics platform that brings teams together around data to make game-changing decisions.
In everything we do, we strive to put the people we do it for first. This starts internally: together we're building a culture that embraces diversity & learning, humility & gratitude. At the same time, we try not to take ourselves too seriously & strive for a healthy balance between work & personal pursuits.
Benefits you can expect as a Mode employee:
- Generous, flexible PTO & family leave
- Flexible work schedules we trust you to know what will make yourself most productive
- Excellent health coverage for team members & their families (Mode pays the 100% of the premiums)
- Supportive work environment & a manager who is focused on your professional growth
- Company events that highlight our team's passions & hobbies
Mode is committed to building an inclusive & diverse workforce. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer & welcome people from all backgrounds, experiences, abilities & perspectives. For California residents please review our CCPA Privacy Notice linked here.