Blink Health is a well-funded healthcare technology company on a mission to make prescription drugs more accessible & affordable for everyone. We're scaling up in a highly complex vertical to change the way Americans access the prescription drugs they need.
Our proprietary platform & supply chain allows us to offer everyone whether they have insurance or not amazingly inexpensive prices on over 15,000 medications. With the addition of telemedicine and home delivery for prescriptions, Blink is providing a life-changing experience for people all over the country & fixing how opaque, unfair & overpriced healthcare has become. We are a highly collaborative team of builders & operators who invent new ways of working in an industry that historically has resisted innovation. Join us!
The role of the Sr. Cloud Applications Engineer will be responsible for managing Blinks core Cloud SaaS applications, coaching/mentoring service desk technicians & implementing solutions aligned with our strategic planning.
- Manage, & maintain Blinks core SaaS applications including:
- Atlassian Jira & Jira Data Center
- Atlassian Confluence
- Google Workspace (G Suite)
- Serve as a technical architect & consultant to other engineering teams by assisting them with integrating SaaS applications into engineering workflows
- Write end-user & internal facing technical documentation/runbooks about the systems you manage
- Promote good systems design practices at Blink emphasizing
- Secure identity & access management
- Standards based configuration
- Drive deep adoption of advanced application features across the organization
- Work with IT leadership on projects, identify new products & solutions, & research solutions for all business units
- Communication with customers as required: keeping them informed of incident progress, notifying them of impending changes or agreed outages.
- Mentor & train service desk technicians to provide a guiding hand.
- Duties will be focused on Application administration while providing backup support to your system engineering counterparts.
- Adhere to all Blink Health values, processes, policies, standards & procedures
- 5+ years of experience managing corporate IT Systems
- Saas system application management including but not limited to: Google Workspace, Okta, Jira, Slack
- Scripting experience leveraging GAM, Python, Ruby, Bash, and/or equivalent tools
- Comfortable consuming REST APIs
- Protocol level familiarity with IAM standards such as SAML & OIDC
- Experience writing & documenting detailed project proposals
- Experience working with vendors to solve issues, project roadmaps, & implement improvements
- Ability to adapt & solve problems in a fast moving environment
- Strong interpersonal & communication skills, ability to collaborate & work with others
Why Join Us:
At Blink, we put humans first. We want everyone at Blink to be able to do the best work of their lives. We are a relentlessly learning, constantly curious & aggressively collaborative cross-functional team dedicated to inventing new ways to improve the lives of our customers.
We are an equal opportunity employer & value diversity of all kinds. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.