Company Description|Job Description
ACommon Purpose, Uncommon Opportunity. Everyone at Visa works with one goal in mind - making sure that Visa isthe best way to pay & be paid, for everyone everywhere. This is our global vision & thecommon purposethat unites the entire Visa team. As a global payments technology company, tech is at the heart of what we do: Our VisaNet network processes over 13,000 transactions per second for people & businesses around the world, enabling them to use digital currency instead of cash & checks. We are also global advocates for financial inclusion, working with partners around the world to help those who lack access to financial services join the global economy. Visa's sponsorships, including the Olympics & FIFA World Cup, celebrate teamwork, diversity, & excellence throughout the world. If you have a passion to make a difference in the lives of people around the world, Visa offers anuncommon opportunityto build a strong, thriving career. Visa is fueled by our team of talented employees who continuously raise the bar on delivering the convenience & security of digital currency to people all over the world. Join our team & find out how Visa is everywhere you want to be.
The VBS New Payment Flows MBA intern will be responsible for a variety of projects related evolving our go-to-market approach & creating network effects by innovating responsibly.
Specific efforts may relate to market analysis & insights to evaluate & execute on GTM strategies in collaboration with sales, marketing & product groups within New Payment flows & broader VBS.
The successful candidate will gain broad experience & insight into Visa's business across the globe
- Work with global & regional New Payment Flows sales leaders to analyze business needs & develop reporting utilizing playbook content when possible, gathering manually from sales teams & other resources as needed.
Conduct market analysis of other institutions that has launched new product categories (B2B institutions) & build a point of view on what strategies can be employed to scale the business using primary & secondary research.
Review B2B Connect go to market strategy & recommend findings: Gaps & how should we go about closing them
Facilitate information flow, communications & education to various cross functional teams & assist in ad hoc requests from the B2B Connect team.
- Develop processes to manage ongoing improvements to sharing content with our global stakeholders & maintaining the integrity of key standard information contained in internal tools.
- Pursuing an MBA degree in business or related field
- Strategic thinking & a global mindset
- Advanced Excel, Acess
- Ability to extract insights from research using advanced excel & financial data
- Excellent written & oral communication
- Experience developing concise & compelling PowerPoint
- Good organization & project management skills
- Basic understanding of salesforce
- This position will be performed in an office setting. The position will require the incumbent to sit & stand at a desk, communicate in person & by telephone, frequently operate standard office equipment, such as telephones & computers, & reach with hands & arms.
Visa is an EEO Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Visa will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines & applicable local law.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.