Bread increases e-commerce sales by providing a best-in-class digital workflow for consumer purchase financing. Our technology, coupled with intelligent, responsive service, is what makes merchants choose to partner with Bread. Bread has grown its book of business significantly since its launch, & along with that, its team. However, in order to continue supporting our growth, we are looking for an exceptional recruiter to source & close high-quality candidates to help scale the amazing team we have built at Bread..
We've got great funding & backers!
A big part of whats made us successful to date has been our relentless commitment to hiring the absolute best people. We have conviction that great companies are made up of great people, & we care that people fit both the role that we are hiring them to do each day, & are also people wed enjoy spending time with. As Bread's Technical Recruiter, you will be a thought partner & thought leader to Hiring Managers in Engineering & Product on all matters of hiring strategy while providing an exceptional candidate experience. This is the perfect opportunity for someone who is excited about quickly building a tech organization at a time of tremendous growth & scale.
- Feel passionate representing our strong employment brand & building uponcreative candidate experiences.
- Have extensive experience recruiting tech-driven roles in both Engineering & Product - you know what makes a successful PM while being able to context switch & find the perfect data scientist or backend developer.
- Put great focus on bringing candidates in from diverse backgrounds & ensuring our hiring processes are inclusive & welcoming.
- Are a natural at determining how & where to source to create a robust talent pipeline & you arent afraid to use creative ways of leveraging multiple channels to drive interest (social & professional networks, startup & entrepreneurial communities, etc.)
- Contribute back to & engage with the tech & recruiting communities through blog posts, panels, & meetups, taking an active role on LinkedIn to build Bread's brand & talent pool.
- You have the ability to wear many hats - from sourcing & cold-calling potential candidates, to walking a soon-to-be employee through their offer, to analyzing recruitment metrics to set strategy - you enjoy & thrive at every step of the end-to-end recruitment life cycle
- Have the ability to partner & empathize with various hiring managers to make sure that individual department needs are met
- Generate & implement ideas & strategies to standardize, operationalize, & scale the recruitment team through scalable recruiting processes.
- 3 - 5 years of professional experience in tech & engineering recruiting.
- A passion for working on highly complex roles & are accustomed to very high hiring bars within a growing competitive tech industry.
- Experience with closing highly sought after engineers & negotiating startup & equity-driven compensation packages.
- A network of contacts in NYC startup circles
- Experience & working knowledge of Greenhouse
- A data-driven approach to your work - you realize that hiring can be a subjective process, & you do all you can to make it as objective & quantitative as possible