Associate Programmatic Account Manager
Do you consider yourself to fully understand (and love) digital media, local advertising & audience extension? If you answered yes, then we want to talk with you! Townsquare Media is looking for an Associate Programmatic Account Manager to join our team! This person will work with the Audience Extension team, supporting several of the local sellers within 65+ markets across the US. This role is a key contributor to our expanding Local & National Digital sales efforts leveraging data, technology & strategic buying platform partners in our extended portfolio.
The Audience Extension team is responsible for end to end execution of programmatic buys from education & strategic recommendations to post campaign insights. The team is fast paced, quickly growing & performance oriented.
Job responsibilities include:
- Provide campaign execution support to Local Sales teams, from strategy & signature to renewal
- Understand client objectives & KPIs, & steward successful digital campaigns
- Assist in media planning & pre-sale strategy; participate in marketing & product conversations to provide market-based input on pricing & value
- Coordinate pre-launch set up & handle post-sale requests in a timely, efficient manner (upload creative, generate reports, & create campaign pixels, custom segments, internal insertion orders, UTM codes)
- Provide trafficking team with all required elements for accurate campaign implementation
- Interface with buying platform partners to help execute Audience Extension components
- Track all media placements to ensure delivery in full, proactively analyze campaign metrics & optimize tactics when necessary
- Develop renewal strategies based on successful program insights
- 1+ year(s) in Digital Media, with a focus on Sales Support, Account Management or Project Management
- Past internship experience welcomed
- Strong analytical & creative skills
- Media agency experience a plus
- High energy & teamwork mentality a must
- Well-organized & good attention to detail
- Must be proficient, intermediate level, with Excel, PowerPoint, Word
- Excellent interpersonal & communication skills
Townsquare is a media, entertainment & digital marketing solutions company principally focused on small & mid-sized markets across the U.S. Our assets include 310 radio stations & more than 325 local websites in 66 U.S. markets, a digital marketing solutions company serving thousands of small to medium sized businesses, approximately 550 live events with nearly 18 million attendees each year in the U.S. & Canada, & one of the largest digital advertising networks focused on music & entertainment reaching more than 60 million unique visitors each month. Our brands include iconic local media assets such as WYRK, KLAQ, K2 & NJ101.5; acclaimed music festivals such as Mountain Jam, WE Fest and the Taste of Country Music Festival; unique touring lifestyle & entertainment events such as the America on Tap craft beer festival series, the Insane Inflatable 5K obstacle race series & North American Midway Entertainment, North Americas largest mobile amusement company; & leading tastemaker music & entertainment owned & affiliated websites such as XXLmag.com, TasteofCountry.com, Loudwire.com, JustJared.com and BrooklynVegan.com.
TOWNSQUARE MEDIA BROADCASTING MAINTAINS A DRUG-FREE WORKPLACE AND IS AN EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. APPLICANTS MUST BE ELIGIBLE TO WORK IN THE U.S.
Townsquare Media provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees & applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Townsquare Media complies with applicable state & local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms & conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation & training. Townsquare Media expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Townsquare Medias employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to & including discharge