The Director of Communications will manage the companys internal & external communication efforts & will develop the strategy & execution of the Communications department. You must work with leadership to define Knotels story, importance, & differentiation in the market. This involves crafting Knotels narrative for our different audiences, such as members, brokers, & owners.
What Youll Do
- Ensure that the voice & vision of the company is clear, both internally & externally through PR, internal communications, & investor communications
- Hire & manage external communications firms for our different markets
- Generate unique press strategies to differentiate us
- Investigate & pitch new, creative concepts to our channels
- Work with our marketing team to ensure alignment on company positioning & messaging
- Build relationships with the media & leverage your own rolodex
- Work with leadership on internal communication throughout the company
- Create KPIs & measure performance against them on an ongoing basis
Who You Are
- 10+ years of experience managing communications either internally or at an agency & experience building & managing a team
- Experience working directly with execs on crafting stories
- Excellent oral & written communication skills with the ability to effectively communicate Knotels value prop to various stakeholders
- Experience working with external press outlets & reporters
- Metrics driven
- Experience with tech startups a plus
Knotel is transforming the office market with its Agile HQ Platform. Making long-term leases a thing of the past, Knotel designs, builds, & operates custom spaces for established & growing brands, so they can be free to grow their businesses at will & build whats never been built.
Named a Business Insider Top 50 Startup & New York's Hottest New Workspace Model, Knotel has over 50 locations across more than 1 million square feet in New York, San Francisco, London, & Berlin. Founded in 2016, Knotel has raised $160 million in funding. Knotels member network includes companies like Starbucks, Cheddar, & King. Visit www.Knotel.com.
Our Core Values
Fly your Flag - Dont check your identity at the door. Bring it inside - we are better for it.
Dont Look Away- Care for the details no one told you about. Make every space a home & give the gift of belonging.
Outcomes, Not Processes- Time is precious. Save it. Start with the goal & back out the journey
Get Uncomfortable- Innovation starts at the edge of the unknown. Embrace the adventure & sign up for the hairy challenges.
Where is it Engraved- Question orthodoxy.
Share in the Victory Dance- No one summits alone. Leverage the best in others & offer the most in yourself.
Diversity & Inclusion at Knotel
At Knotel, we know that a diverse workforce fosters our individual & collective success. We are committed to building an inclusive, collaborative culture where people of all races, genders, sexual orientations, & religious backgrounds can do their best work. This is all fueled by our employees, who drive the efforts & initiatives outlined here.