Clarifai is a leading, full-lifecycle deep learning AI platform for computer vision, natural language processing, & audio recognition. We help organizations transform unstructured images, video, text, & audio data into structured data at a significantly faster & more accurate rate than humans would be able to do on their own. Founded in 2013 by Matt Zeiler, Ph.D. Clarifai has been a market leader in AI since winning the top five places in image classification at the 2013 ImageNet Challenge. Clarifai continues to grow with employees remotely based throughout the United States & in Tallinn, Estonia.
We have secured $40M in funding up to date, backed by Menlo Ventures, Google Ventures, USV, NVIDIA, Qualcomm, Osage, Lux Capital, LDV Capital, & Corazon Capital.
Clarifai is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace dedicated to pursuing, hiring, & retaining a diverse workforce.
In the newly created role as Chief of Staff at Clarifai, you will be an extension of our CEO, Matt Zeiler, & will help us successfully formulate the company's business strategy to promote profitability as well as prioritize our critical projects for long-term AI growth.
As Chief of Staff, you will also work closely with the Executive Team. In this role, you will be a strategic business partner to help Clarifai continue to grow & scale. The ideal candidate is a proven trail-blazer & influencer who will build partnerships across all our teams. As we grow rapidly, the CoS will ensure streamlined activities within Clarifai based on the priorities of the CEO, specifically:
- Driving our core values into our operational business activities & generating regular reports on objective & key results.
- Defining & implementing measurement strategies aligned with our business goals.
- Will plan & coordinate preparation for weekly executive staff meetings, board meetings & quarterly business reviews.
- Brief CEO for meetings with customers & partners.
- Own special projects as assigned & drive their execution.
- Serves as CEO administration for meetings, etc.
- Serves as an additional communication arm on behalf of the CEO for clients & major stakeholders.
- Collaborate with CEO on strategies for investment, acquisition due diligence & international expansion.
- Serves as the sounding board for new ideas & initiatives.
- Conduct meetings on CEOs behalf in his absence.
What You Bring:
- MBA required.
- 5+ years of prior SaaS startup or private equity / investing experience required.
- Incredibly well-organized & a self-starter.
- Ability to juggle many ongoing projects.
- Great written & oral communicator in public & private engagements.
- Innate ability/track record to organize large groups of highly motivated people
- Management consulting or previous operations experience is a plus.