IAC builds companies. We are guided by curiosity, a questioning of the status quo, & a desire to invent or acquire new products & brands. From the single seed that started as IAC over two decades ago have emerged 11 public companies & generations of exceptional leaders. We will always evolve, but our basic principle of financially-disciplined opportunism will never change. IAC today operates Dotdash Meredith & Care.com, among many others, & also has majority ownership of Angi Inc, which includes HomeAdvisor Powered by Angi & Handy. The company is headquartered in NYC & has business operations & satellite offices worldwide.
Company Benefits & Perks
- Generous paid time off programs for flexible vacations
- 16 hours of volunteer time off yearly for community service
- Industry-leading 401k plan with 10% dollar-for-dollar company match
- Employer-sponsored medical, dental, & vision insurance
- $5,000 yearly tuition reimbursement for continuing education
- Pre-tax commuter benefits through WageWorks
- A vibrant office building in Chelsea with a well-stocked snack bar
Title: Hyperion System Administrator
Department: Financial Systems
Location: New York, NY or Denver, CO (Hybrid)
Reports to: Director, Hyperion Applications
This role will focus on supporting IAC companies & interacting with all levels of the user community. As a member of the IAC Financial Operations team, you will be responsible for the product maintenance, design, integration, & divestitures related to ensuring all services are readily available & optimized. The focus of the role will be to service IAC companies utilizing Oracle's Planning & Budgeting products for planning, analysis, & reporting purposes on a global basis. This role involves limited travel & constant interaction with a diverse staff. In addition, being a self-starter with self-management skills while adhering to strict deadlines is essential.
- Responsible for the NPBCS/ EPBCS architecture at IAC (currently using version 11.2).
- Design & implement Netsuite Planning & Budgeting Cloud Applications for forecasting P&L, Balance Sheet, Workforce, & Capex.
- Extensive focus on calculations, reports, scripts, & customized business rules.
You will primarily provide Planning Cloud product demonstrations/presentations to businesses within IAC.
- Create Smartview templates for business users for budget & reporting process.
- Data sync with accounting modules for Actuals
- Product assessment, enhancement, & design to best optimize the user experience
- Timely calculations, coordination, & processes to meet stringent business & corporate deadlines
- Expectation of 24/7 production environment awareness
- Work with a mentor & provide directional guidance as it relates to financial systems to the users
- Onboarding & cursory training to new end-users of Hyperion services
- Adhoc assignments related to the success of all IAC businesses
- 2-5 years of direct experience in Oracle Cloud EPBCS/NPBCS
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science/MIS or equivalent & Hyperion certifications
- Oracle Cloud Service & Disaster Recovery environment
- Comfortable working in a casual fast-paced, constantly changing environment
- MS Office, presentation material management
- Ticket system interaction
- Audit support