Read something interesting online today? There's a good chance it reached you because of our technology.
Taboola is the world's leading content discovery platform, serving 360B recommendations to over 1B unique visitors each month on the web's most innovative publisher sites, including NBC, USA Today, The Weather Channel, Tribune & Fox Sports.
We are hiring a Growth Manager. As a Growth Manager you are responsible for on-boarding, setting the strategy & managing all new enterprise advertisers for the first 90 days. During this critical time, your goal is to ensure best in class customer service with an aim to grow the partnership & combat churn.
In this job you will:
- Understand Taboola's platform capabilities & the value proposition for each advertiser.
- Build rapport, provide outstanding service & grow relationships with new advertisers.
- Work closely with the sales team to develop strategies to best ensure advertiser success & retention.
- Clearly understand client objectives to intelligently identify opportunities & effectively upsell.
- Onboard new advertisers with attention to detail.
- Monitor & analyze metrics to proactively optimize & improve results.
- Help clients meet goals & scale on our platform, while strengthening customer trust & confidence in Taboola.
- Help identify & develop best practices by vertical, KPI, etc.
- Communicate clearly & collaborate well with cross functional teams.
- 3+ years experience (client-facing in the digital media /online publisher space preferred but not required)
- Outstanding relationship management & customer service skills
- Exceptional communication skills
- Strong critical thinking skills
- Ability to effectively prioritize & manage tasks within a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrated ability to work & collaborate within a high-performing team
- Self-motivated, entrepreneurial, & comfortable dealing with ambiguity
Taboola is an equal opportunity employer & we value diversity in all forms. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees & believe such an environment is critical for success. Employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, & business need.