Tanium is seeking a Senior Director of Demand Execution. We are looking for someone with an insatiable appetite for data & love the art & science behind pipeline marketing. You are unstoppable in your pursuit of optimization & proving effectiveness & ROI. You are extremely comfortable rolling up your sleeves easily toggling between player & coach on a continuous basis. Youll drive account focused campaigns that align with the Global 2000, defining target markets, buying personas, & decide what should be communicated at different stages in the pipeline, & what channels should be used.
What youll do:
- Design the overall corporate Demand Generation strategy, including inbound lead acquisition & outbound account-based marketing strategy
- Develop & manage the Demand Generation marketing plan & operations across channels including campaigns, execution, & reporting & analysis
- Coordinate with Product Marketing, PR, Content Marketing & Sales Development teams to prioritize & develop integrated campaigns, determine best channels for each product/campaign/piece of content.
- Develop inbound/outbound lead generation strategy for digital & offline channels including: SEM/ PPC, Social, Display/Re-targeting, Events, Webinars, Websites/SEO, Review Sites, Email, & Offline Channels
- Execute nurture & upsell strategies that respects the customer journey & their digital space
- Conduct A/B tests across channels to continuously optimize campaign & channel performance.
- Create & manage web properties in coordination with the design & development teams to optimize our owned web properties for inbound marketing lead generation & conversion.
- Manage overall Marketing Operations including the marketing budget, tools & infrastructure requirements, reporting, & dashboards to demonstrate revenue impact & ROI
- Create scalable demand generation strategies across the customer lifecycle to achieve quality leads, acquisition, up-sell & expansion, retention & referrals.
- Develop corporate plans that can be localized into regional markets across the world
- Manage the budget & tactics across multiple channels including web, SEO, digital advertising & more.
- Lead all marketing analytics functions, including ownership & development of a KPI scorecard, spend optimization & impact on pipeline acceleration
- Manage Tanium.com, including website development & updates, design landing pages, integration with CRM & marketing automation. Lead website conversion, testing & optimization initiatives.
- Work closely with all marketing teams to deliver campaigns across to the right people, across the right channels with a high regard for respecting reach & frequency.
- Identify & acquire the right tools & infrastructure to build your mar-tech stack
- Implement an Account Based Marketing approach, working closely with Sales Development & Sales to optimize engagement, spend & ultimately impact revenue
Were looking for someone with:
- BA/BS or equivalent industry experience required
- 15+ years of work experience; experience in enterprise security preferred.
- 10+ years experience in managing demand generation strategy across online & offline channels, demonstrating significant measurable results.
- Experience with Marketing Automation required. (Marketo experience a plus)
- Experience with Web Analytics (Google Analytics experience a plus)
- Experience with Salesforce CRM
At Tanium, we empower the worlds largest organizations to manage & protect their mission-critical networks. Theres a reason why 6 of the top 10 retailers, 12 of the top 15 US banks, & 4 of the US Armed Forces use Tanium. We provide lightning-fast capabilities at their fingertips to see everything & do anything across their computer networks with unparalleled scale.
We pride ourselves on being unstoppable in the pursuit of our mission. We are diverse problem solvers driven to do the right thing & win as a team.
Join our team at tanium.com/careers/.