ClassPass is the worlds leading marketplace platform for studio & gym fitness. Since our founding 2013 by Payal Kadakia weve successfully created a new vertical in the fitness industry by aggregating class inventory from boutique studios & other fitness providers & merchandising it to consumers as a monthly subscription. Our users have booked over 50 million reservations to date & were just getting started.
About the role:
Were looking for an Operations Analyst to help us solve the companys toughest problems & uncover new insights about our business. This role sits on ClassPasss Data Insights team, an internal consultancy within the broader Analytics organization that conducts regular deep dives into the data to answer crucial business questions asked by members of our executive team, being the standard-bearer for analytics practices across the company. The Operations Analyst will focus on tracking (and improving) performance on teams across the company, finding areas where teams can work better, faster, & smarter.
The right person for this role should be able to get into the weeds of a particular organizational problem, but also be able to make a high-level presentation of findings to key figures throughout the organization. As a rapidly growing company, we are looking for someone who is agile, forward-thinking, & looking to grow along with the organization. They should be self-driven & proactive, but also a team player.
- 3+ years experience as an analyst, consultant or data professional
- Operations & logistics or supply chain experience, preferably at an ecommerce or retail company
- Proficiency with SQL a must (Postgres preferred)
- Bachelor's Degree in Economics, Statistics, or similar required
- Knowledge and/or experience with BI tools (Tableau preferred)
- Experience with analytical tools such as R, Python, SAS, Stata preferred
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills (pivot tables, data validation, look-up functions, etc.)
- Proven data presentation ability
- Experience working with very large datasets a plus
- Familiarity with ETL pipelines & Github a plus
- Entrepreneurial spirit; comfort with ambiguity & a fast-paced work environment
- Strong business acumen; can consider higher-level business context & thinking while still approaching analytical problems with technical precision & data-mindedness
We are an equal opportunity employer & value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.