BuzzFeed is the worlds leading independent digital media & tech company, with a cross-platform news & entertainment network that reaches hundreds of millions of people globally & spreads Joy & Truth across the internet.
Our portfolio of brands are household names that people rely on to inform & entertain, including: BuzzFeed, BuzzFeed News, Tasty, Nifty, Bring Me, Cocoa Butter, Pero Like, Worth It, & Unsolved to name a few! These properties & their Creators reach over 134M people a month through articles, lists, videos, animations, quizzes, podcasts, original series, newsletters & more.
BuzzFeed is looking for a curious, detail-oriented, analytical, & motivated individual to join our New York team as a Campaign Manager on the Ad Operations team. The position will focus on online ad trafficking & promotion of BuzzFeed display advertising, analyzing data trends to make optimization decisions, & recapping performance to ensure positive campaign results. This position will require daily interaction with other internal teams such as Client Services, Sales, Operations, & our external clients to ensure consistent & smooth delivery of all advertising campaigns. You will report to the Manager of Ad Operations.
- Manage execution & fulfillment of BuzzFeed Display advertising according to media plans & client requirements.
- Optimize campaigns in DFP Premium while ensuring minimal discrepancies with any 3rd party tracking providers.
- Conduct data analysis on audience segments & campaign performance & use findings to optimize campaigns.
- Perform thorough QA checks on ad creatives, & work with the Client Services team to resolve any issues or concerns.
- Assist with custom tech projects that increase workflow efficiencies & improve ad product performance.
- Complete data input for billing operations for all ad delivery.
- Contribute to the development of new features & functionality for a constantly evolving product line.
- Strong desire to learn more about ad technologies & how publishers drive monetization.
- Previous knowledge in client services, ad operations & serving solutions a plus, especially DFP.
- Highly analytical with strong quantitative skills & a strong working knowledge of Excel.
- Ability to independently manage multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment under tight deadlines.
- Experience & comfort in communicating with different audiences, tailoring messages accordingly.
- Ability to use creative thinking to resolve problems and/or roadblocks as they occur, & know when to escalate.
- Effective team player.
- High level of attention to detail & excellent organizational skills.
- 2+ years of relevant experience
- Bachelors Degree preferred.
All job applications must be received through the official BuzzFeed Jobs board (https://www.buzzfeed.com/about/jobs), including referrals. It is BuzzFeed's practice to not schedule job interviews until after an application is submitted through our jobs board.
Life at BuzzFeed
At BuzzFeed, we believe our work benefits from the diverse perspectives of our employees. As such, BuzzFeed celebrates inclusion & is committed to equal opportunity employment. At BuzzFeed, you can expect:
- A supportive, inclusive atmosphere on a team that values your contributions
- Opportunities for personal & professional growth through work experience, offerings from our in-house Learning @ BuzzFeed team, our Employee Resource Groups, & more
- An attractive & equitable compensation package, including salary & stock options
A generous benefits program featuring PTO, unlimited sick time, comprehensive medical benefits, a family leave policy, access to mental health platforms, retirement plans, gym & wellness discounts, & much more.
BuzzFeed is the worlds leading tech-powered media company, with a cross-platform news & entertainment network that reaches hundreds of millions of people globally. The company aims to spread truth & joy across the internet by producing articles, lists, quizzes, videos, original series; lifestyle content through brands including Tasty, the worlds largest social food network; original reporting & investigative journalism through BuzzFeed News; strategic partnerships, licensing & product development through BuzzFeed Marketing; & original productions across broadcast, cable, SVOD, film & digital platforms for BuzzFeed Studios.
BuzzFeed is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, & will not be discriminated against based on age, race, gender, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability or any other protected category.