Looking for a job to get you out of bed?
At Casper, we believe that better sleep makes for better living. We design products & experiences to help you dream your way to a better life!
We are looking for a naturally charismatic leader with exceptional service & sales acumen to be the Associate Store Manager for our Outlet store. You will oversee staff & day-to-day operations alongside the Store Manager. You are passionate about people management & recognize that getting the best from your team requires leading by example, active coaching & investing in their development. You have a practical sensibility when it comes to customer journey & excel in retail operations & data-driven decision making.
When youre not catching zzzs, this is what youll do:
- Create an engaging customer experience that focuses on building relationships through the connection & relation of our brand & brand values.
- Manage a customer journey that is operationally sound through floor zoning, merchandising, back-of-house strategy & seamless execution.
- Evangelize the Casper mission of sleep & increase customer awareness.
- Be the voice of the customer, ensuring insights & opportunities to improve brand, product & services are communicated back to the Casper organization.
- Responsible for meeting/exceeding sales plans & increasing Caspers market penetration rate.
- Balance a transactional sales environment with one that is still high touch.
- Ensure our operations, visuals, &
- Assume managerial duties in the absence of the manager, including staff scheduling, opening/closing, inventory management, upholding visual brand standards, maintaining safe working conditions & facilities maintenance.
- Recruit, retain & develop a unique talent pool through continuous daily networking & interviewing prospective candidates.
- Develop, coach, & mentor a world class service-minded & operational team.
- Maintain performance culture of ownership, continuous improvement & goal achievement.
- Implement & supervise ongoing training & feedback with the team.
- Work with the fleet to build out back of house processes & manage continuous improvements.
Our dream candidate has...
- 3+ years minimum experience as a people leader in Retail, sales, customer service or hospitality industry. Outlet experience preferred.
- Deep & institutional knowledge of 4 wall store operations.
- Exceptional leadership capabilities with a track record of attracting, developing, & motivating top talent, swiftly adapting to change, & leading others through the fast paced environments
- Financial management experience with success in driving top-line sales, interpreting reporting data, managing payroll budgets, & controlling expenses.
- Deep & demonstrated understanding of service excellence
- The desire to work in a fast paced, entrepreneurial environment understands the importance of experimentation & iteration.
- Willing to relocate for growth opportunities
- Must be able to lift at least 50lbs
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent
If you dream about this stuff this job is probably right for you. We look forward to learning more about you, but if youre feeling sleepy, take a nap before applying!