Founded in 2014 & backed by Binomial Ventures, Data Point Capital, GV, Hoxton Ventures & SoftBank, Yieldify is a pioneer & leader in eCommerce personalization. Yieldify makes eCommerce personalization easy, accessible & profitable for over 1,000 websites across the globe from emerging to established brands like Adidas, Logitech, L'Oral, Neutrogena & Teespring. The company has four offices worldwide in the US, UK, AUS & SGP.
We are looking for a Graduate Sales Executive to join our awesome team in New York! As a Graduate Sales Executive at Yieldify, your mission will be to identify & create new qualified opportunities in medium-sized companies & large enterprises to help grow & develop our business in the USA. We are looking for people who are success-driven, fast-paced, works well in a diverse team & enjoys a dynamic & changing environment.
- Pre-sales prospecting, targeting, developing & qualifying prospective customers
- Initiating telephone & email contact with potential prospects from outbound prospecting & inbound leads
- Qualifying leads with the primary goal of determining if the prospect has a compelling reason to purchase Yieldifys solutions
- Own your KPI & Targets for lead generation
- Daily usage of Hubspot, our CRM tool
What we're looking for:
- Recent graduate looking to start a career in SaaS sales
- Prior experience in cold calling, lead generation would be preferential
- Past success in call-list building & prioritising skills
- Excellent oral & written communication skills
- Hubspot CRM knowledge is desirable
What will you get from us?
What you will get from us, real perks with real value as chosen by our team!
- We provide a yearly self-development budget dedicated solely to your personal & professional development. Because when you thrive, so do we.
- Mental Wellness support on us. We have partnered with Spill to provide free & confidential mental health support to our employees that can be accessed anytime, anywhere.
- Time off that grows with you! In addition to Public Holidays, we offer 21 days of AL per year. After two years of service, your AL allowance grows by an additional day every year.
- We also provide all employees with the opportunity to take an additional paid day off to give to charity.
- We are proud of Yieldifys diverse workforce, & with diversity, comes the need for flexibility. You can be flexible with your working hours, work environment and even your bank holidays! If you would prefer to reserve your day off for Independence Day to take for a celebration that is more significant for you, then you can do so. What works for you, works for us.
- Pup friendly offices in all regions! Sometimes its too hard to leave your fluffy best friend at home.
- Dedicated Culture Club representatives and quarterly team bonding budgets that keep our famous Yieldify culture alive.
- And theres more we also offer early Friday finishes, a rooftop view of the Empire State, Bagel Mondays, fully stocked kitchens in our global offices, travel opportunities & holiday rollover!
We firmly believe that we wouldnt be us without you, & this is our way of saying thanks!