Hi, we're Oscar. Were hiring an Associate Director to join our Implementations & Programs team in our Tempe office.
Oscar is a technology-driven, consumer-focused health insurance startup founded in 2012 & headquartered in New York City. Our goal is to make health insurance simple, transparent, & human. We need your help to do so.
About the Role:
The Associate Director of Implementations drives financial & operational oversight of the Service Operations Implementations & Program Management team. You will promote new ideas, while using expert program management skills to achieve a pipeline of successful new products & services. You will take a cross departmental approach to innovation & initiative development. You must manage the development of Service Operations programs & implementations in a streamlined & efficient manner, while ensuring that all due diligence, policy & regulatory requirements are met.
The ability to advise direct reports & our project teams on the strategy & development milestones surrounding implementations will be essential to ongoing success in this role. You will create internal plans aimed at improving the delivery of our products, & help identify opportunities to achieve best practice solutions across the entire implementation team.
You will report into the Vice President of Concierge.
- Collaboratively work with all relevant team member groups to promote communications, change management & educational strategies to enhance the understanding & cultivate the awareness & success of implementations/projects.
- Build the ultimate success of implementing programs into the Service organization, including project plan development, launch timeline & achieving success metrics
- Develop staff to maintain a team to learn & support our changing demands.
- Be a Service Operations advocate while working with other teams including Product, Engineering, Marketing, Sales & Network.
- Coordinate the development of deliverables including strategy, capital plan, annual budget, annual product & progress road map for the department.
- Work with management & business line management to identify & prioritize new concepts for development & launch in order to support new market, new product, new program & business process improvement goals.
- Champion a portfolio management approach related to implementations to ensure discipline & methodology in achieving innovation goals.
- 8+ years of progressive career history with solid foundation of program, operations & general management principles with a financial knowledge
- Experience scaling & managing a team
- Experience growing & scaling a new service-oriented business model
- Operational & strategic experience
- Experience leading & coaching teams (including managing people managers)
- Experience building relationships with all business leaders
Life at Oscar:
At Oscar, being an Equal Opportunity Employer means more than upholding discrimination-free hiring practices. It means that we cultivate an environment where people can be their most authentic selves & find both belonging & support. We're on a mission to change health care -- an experience made whole by our unique backgrounds & perspectives.
We encourage our members to care for their whole selves, & we encourage our employees to do the same with comprehensive medical benefits, generous paid-time off, paid parental leave, retirement plans, company social events, stocked kitchens, wellness programs, & volunteer opportunities.
Oscar applicants are considered solely based on their qualifications, without regard to applicants disability or need for accommodation. Any Oscar applicant who requires reasonable accommodations during the application process should contact the Oscar Benefits Team (firstname.lastname@example.org) to make the need for an accommodation known.
Pay Transparency Policy:
Oscar ensures that you won't be discharged or discriminated against based on whether you've inquired about, discussed, or disclosed your pay. Read the full policy here.