Production Operations Intern
Are you looking for a spring internship in production operations? How about interning with a rapidly growing team that is helping shape the future of The Players Tribune?
Were looking for an intern to assist the Production Operations team in tracking performance data of live content & to help with the creation of media plans. This person will work with leads on the Production Operations team to optimize content & platforms via data driven research in order to better serve our audience, contributors & brands we partner with. Throughout the internship, this person will develop their perspective & understanding of video production process from the data, insights, & media planning point of view.
This will be a 3-month full time paid position and, were looking for an incredibly motivated, analytical, & strategic thinker to join our team & help The Players Tribune continue to foster the safest space there is for athletes to share their stories.
In this role, you will:
- Pull & organize large data sets from a variety of tools & sources to help inform content strategy
- Conduct competitive analysis to monitor the competitive landscape & ensure TPT is at the forefront of Sports Media
- Brainstorm with internal teams to create the most creative & strategic media plans & Request For Proposal (RFP) recommendations
- Work with Media Planning specialist to strategize media solutions to best meet & exceed branded client goals & expectations
- Aid in the creation of campaign recaps that help effectively tell a successful performance story for all campaigns
- Participate in post-sales kick off meetings, communicating all necessary information to ensure programs run smoothly & remain on strategy
Who you are:
- An insatiable curiosity about what drives primary higher engagement & greater reach across existing social channels, O&O, future social channels & possibly even OTT & other Licensing Opportunities
- A passion for digital media & a finger on the pulse of current & emerging digital sports media trends
- Prior experience in digital media with a background in data driven content strategy, is prefered
- Ability to take direction & work in a dynamic environment
- Strong desire to learn & thoroughly understand campaign performance during the live flight & post campaign
- Familiarity with Excel & Google sheets software
- Bonus, knowledge or desire to learn of ad analytics tools (MOAT, Nielsen (Doubleclick For Publishers) DFP, (Double Click Manager) DCM, & Prisma)
- Bonus, knowledge or desire to learn content data platforms such as Google Analytics, Iconosquare, Tracer, & Sharablee
- Bonus, prior experience working in Airtable
- Must be a self-starter, with strong planning & organizational skills & the ability to work with minimal direction