Funded by world-class investors including Silver Lake Waterman, Moodys, Sequoia Capital, GV, Riverwood Capital, & others with over $290 million in funding, SecurityScorecard is the global leader in cybersecurity ratings & the only service with over 2M+ companies continuously rated. Founded in 2013 by security & risk experts Dr. Aleksandr Yampolskiy & Sam Kassoumeh, SecurityScorecards patented rating technology is used by over 16,000 organizations for enterprise risk management, third-party risk management, board reporting, due diligence, & cyber insurance underwriting. This is done by measuring your & your vendors' cyber-health by assigning a security rating of "A" through "F" based on outside-in, non-intrusive data. SecurityScorecard continues to make the world a safer place by transforming the way companies understand, improve & communicate cybersecurity risk to their boards, employees, & vendors.
SecurityScorecard is headquartered in NYC with over 500+ employees globally. Our culture has helped us be recognized by Inc Magazine as a "Best Workplace," "Best Places to Work in NYC" by Crain's NY, & one of the 10 hottest SaaS startups in NY for two years in a row.
Senior Integrated Marketing Manager
What You Will Do:
You will be part of the Growth Marketing team at SecurityScorecard where our mission is to generate an extraordinary amount of demand for the company globally; tell a clear & concise story that excites & compels our customers, partners & employees; & continuously improving the ROI of every investment. As a Senior Integrated Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Developing integrated marketing & Account Based Marketing campaigns aligned to the sales priorities of the Enterprise business
- Operating in a fast paced environment with aggressive growth targets, so ideally you will have a strong drive for results & be able to deliver both strategy & execution
- Partnering with sales leadership to develop a deep understanding of their business & determine what mix of Account Based Marketing (ABM) & traditional 1:many marketing campaigns are needed to help them exceed their sales goals
- Creating a regional marketing plan that enables the sales teams to develop relationships with key customers, driving high quality pipeline & executive engagement
- Working closely with the Demand Gen team to establish clear goals for ABM accounts & deliver highly targeted multi-channel campaigns to engage key decision-makers & influencers
- Partnering with other marketing functions to leverage & adopt campaigns that are appropriate for the customer & share key insights & best practices that may benefit them
- Planning & executing engagement activities, both in-house & 3rd Party, including physical events
- Delivering regular, proactive communication with sales & marketing leaders, sharing pipeline results, trends & insights
- Continually evaluating the performance & ROI of campaigns against revenue business goals & making adjustments to plans as needed
- Managing enterprise marketing & hospitality budgets with excellence, ensuring spend is driving optimal impact & ROI
- Proven track record being a strategic partner to sales leadership & developing high trust relationships between sales & marketing
- Extensive knowledge & experience delivering demand generation programs & exceeding pipeline goals
- Extensive experience delivering events & experiences, including C-level events
- Strategic thinking, business acumen & creativity
- Ability to represent the enterprise business to all levels of sales & marketing leadership with proactive, data-driven communication
- Team player with who is highly collaborative with other marketing & sales functions
- Energy, passion & ambition; a get-it done mentality
- Ability to thrive in a high growth environment
- Ideal candidate has 5+ years specifically supporting a territory, or accounts in a field marketing/ABM capacity
- Strong analytical & budget management skills
- Ability to travel throughout North America as needed
Nice to Haves:
- Prior Cybersecurity/Saas experience a plus
- Ability to achieve results in a fast-paced & dynamic environment, often on short deadlines
- Experience with Agile Marketing a plus
Experience with marketing technology such as Marketo, 6Sense, Google Analytics, Bizible a plus
We offer a competitive salary, stock options, a comprehensive benefits package, including health & dental insurance, unlimited PTO, parental leave, tuition reimbursements, & much more!
SecurityScorecard embraces diversity. We believe that our team is strengthened through hiring & retaining employees with diverse backgrounds, skillsets, ideas, & perspectives. We make hiring decisions based upon merit & do not discriminate based on race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
If you are a resident of Colorado, New York City, California or Washington State, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to receive compensation information for this role.