ABOUT TODAYTIX GROUP
TodayTix Group is on a mission to find a seat for everyone.
Partnering with over 2,000 theaters, producers, & cultural institutions globally, we bring unparalleled inventory to an expansive consumer ecosystem of over 1,000 media & travel sites. From our consumer brands like TodayTix & Show-Score, to Expedia, TimeOut, & LastMinute.com, we meet theatergoers where they are, at the right time.
TTG is a one-stop-shop thats not one-size-fits-all. Our team customizes our approach with each partner to accomplish their goals via seamless integration with our easy-to-navigate tech, data-driven inventory distribution, & expert marketing strategies. TTG has more than 2.5 million active monthly users & has sold 35 million tickets to over 20,000 shows. And its just the beginning.
Were seeking highly motivated team members to join us in disrupting an old supply chain model, creating greater access to theater, & expanding the theater-going audience.
We want people of all backgrounds to see themselves represented & included in our work, so we actively seek to diversify our team & bring more voices to the table. All applicants are welcome!
ABOUT THE ROLE
We are looking for a Senior Strategic Business Analyst who will report to our VP, Finance but who will also work closely with the executive team & operational leaders of the business. This is a key role in the finance function that is responsible for evaluating the financial impact of strategic opportunities aimed at growing our customer base & improving our competitive market position. The strategic finance function sits within the broader Finance team.
The ideal candidate will be an independent, strategic, & analytical thinker who is a strong team player (no job is too small or too large) & has an outstanding work ethic.
Strategy & Finance
- Lead cross-functional work to evaluate financial impact of near & long-term strategic initiatives & collaborate with broader FP&A team to incorporate into financial plans
- Transaction modelling & opportunity sizing to set goals & help evaluate potential investment opportunities with the objective of analyzing trade-offs to different business model strategies & to identify accretive targets.
- Assist with building financial models for budgeting, forecasting & long-range planning related to new product development & launches, product pricing, partnerships & other new revenue opportunities
- Serve as Finance project leader for all strategy-led projects from reviewing project brief to modeling research findings & helping form strategic recommendations
- Collaborate with business teams across the organization, including Product, Marketing, Finance, Merchandising, M&A Corporate Development, etc. on ad hoc strategic projects
- Assist in preparation of board of director materials
- Understand & be able to expertly communicate the businesses vision, strategic & operational priorities, business model & high-level economics
- Develop strong, trusting relationships with business partners across the organization & leverage the combination of business knowledge & data-driven analysis to influence decision-making
- Liaise with different departments to ensure the Finance department is properly supporting the strategic needs of the operating business units
- 5+ years in Strategic Finance / FP&A / Investment Banking
- Undergraduate degree in finance / economics / accounting / mathematics preferred
- High aptitude & enthusiasm for complex problem solving utilizing financial modeling & analysis, including advanced Excel, Powerpoint & Google Workplace.
- Ability to work collaboratively & cross-functionally in a fast-paced, often changing environment
- Strong communication & presentation skills; analyses to be presented to senior management
- Highly organized & comfortable managing multiple work streams at once
- Must be a proactive & highly organized self-starter, able to work independently & under tight deadlines while maintaining attention to detail
- Industry experience in e-commerce or SaaS-based technology companies & consumer products preferred
- Experience with SQL./PostgreSQL & data visualization & analytical tool suits (Looker, Tableau, Chartio etc.) & with ERP systems (NetSuite) preferred
GOOD TO KNOW:
TodayTix Group takes care of our team. Were proud to offer a generous suite of benefits. Here are a few of our favourites:
- Competitive salary
- Generous pension match
- Healthcare cash plan
- Employee assistance programme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Season ticket loans
- Professional development budget
- Complimentary tickets to shows & events
- Enhanced paid parental leave
- Employee referral bonus scheme
TodayTix Group is committed to creating a diverse & equal workforce. Our aim is to create an inclusive & diverse environment which reflects the world we live in, as well as making a positive impact regarding diversity & accessibility within our industry. We highly encourage applications from all, irrespective of age, gender, nationality, ethnic origin, disability, religious belief or sexual orientation.