The Merchant Operations Specialist is responsible for the daily operational functions of supporting Rituals merchant network.
This role ensures we are delivering world-class service & timely resolution of any issues facing our new & existing merchant partners. Overall success in the role involves understanding one of the most important aspects of supporting merchants on Ritual - menu setup & design.
- Build trust & relationships with merchant partners by handling inquiries & requests for support in a timely & effective fashion
- Complete menu updates, changes & audits in a timely manner to ensure merchant menus are set-up to meet Rituals high menu standard
- Working cross-functionally to drive process improvement
- Train & educate merchants to provide a high quality work product
- Be the voice of Ritual to our customers
This role could work with any of the following teams:
This team works closely with our sales & city teams to ensure merchants are launched in a timely manner by setting up their menus & providing training to merchant partners to ensure excellent in-store customer experiences.
This team supports the merchants to run their day-to-day operations with Ritual efficiently. We work closely with the city teams & global support team to address merchant requests, ensure high menu quality, educate merchants on product features while identifying internal operational issues & developing mid to long-term solutions.
This team ensures that our network is operating smoothly by troubleshooting device related technical issues & manage real-time fulfilment of demand while ensuring a superior customer & merchant experience.
- Able to dedicate 20 hours per week (Monday to Friday) to this role.
- Willing to work on a flexible schedule that may fluctuate, & includes evenings & weekends
- University or college graduate or current university or college student
- Food service or retail experience is desirable
- Experience using Google Sheets / Excel
- Strong communication skills
- Technical problem-solving skills