At Lyft, our mission is to improve people's lives with the world's best transportation. To do this, we start with our own community by creating an open, inclusive, & diverse organization.
Lyft is building out the Product Marketing team to support our rapidly growing ridesharing platform. The Product Marketing team partners closely with the Product team to help inform the strategic direction & positioning of products, drives campaigns when rolling out new products, & optimizes current features to support user preference, growth, & retention. We are hiring Product Marketing Managers who are passionate about our technology & have a strong understanding of the customer to help bring new Lyft products to market effectively.
We are looking for a Product Marketing leader to build Lyfts Safety marketing team. Your work will make the platform even safer for riders & drivers & inspire best in class & forward-thinking safety features, while working with the policy team to show how on-demand transportation can boost safety in communities.
- Lead product marketing (define value proposition, goals, narratives, Go-to-Market strategy, partnerships) for key Safety launches across both our rider & driver teams
- Contribute strategically to thought leadership narrative for the industry for personal, privacy, & road safety
- Be the voice of the customer by maintaining a deep understanding of evolving consumer transportation trends, use cases, & pain points by working closely with our consumer insights, UX/UI & analytics teams
- Use data & insights to understand & align the business on areas of focus & to identify needs for product/policy improvements to make our platform safer
- Drive cross-functional initiatives including launches & marketing campaigns & be the key point of connection between the Product, Brand, Engagement, PR, Operations, & Local teams
- Execute on creative & innovative ways to communicate how to be a safe rider or driver through proactive education while also creating instant communication protocols with cross-functional partners to ensure we handle every incident quickly & thoroughly
- People management experience
- 7+ years of product marketing experience, 10+ years of experience
- Experience in running go to market strategy & campaigns
- Experience in applying consumer research & insights to optimize product experience
- Very strong written communication & project management skills
- Analytical thinker & experience in data-driven marketing
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment with a bias to action
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to collaborate & work cross-functionally effectively with both analytical & creative teams
- Great medical, dental, & vision insurance options
- In addition to 11 observed holidays, salaried team members have unlimited paid time off, hourly team members have 15 days paid time off
- 401(k) plan to help save for your future
- 18 weeks of paid parental leave. Biological, adoptive, & foster parents are all eligible
- Monthly commuter subsidy to cover your transit to work
- 20% off all Lyft rides
Lyft is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that proudly pursues & hires a diverse workforce. Lyft does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion or religious belief, ethnic or national origin, nationality, sex, gender, gender-identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws or prohibited by Company policy. Lyft also strives for a healthy & safe workplace & strictly prohibits harassment of any kind. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance & other similar state laws & local ordinances, & its internal policy, Lyft will also consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest & conviction records.