Were changing the way enterprises think about Security. Our goal is to be the leading cloud security & analytics platform globally. Its time for smart cloud/web security, we innovate the way security is done, i.e. that we provide a cloud-based service as opposed to traditional on-prem solutions. Our patented Cloud XD technology eliminates blind spots by going deeper than any other security provider to quickly target & control activities across thousands of cloud services & millions of websites. With full control from our cloud, our customers benefit from 360-degree data protection that guards data everywhere & advanced threat protection that stops elusive attacks. At Netskope, we call this smart cloud security.
Netskope is the leader in cloud security. We believe that people & companies should be able to collaborate without limits, working safely across the cloud, web, devices, & locations. Our corporate leadership is clear, open, & honest, leaders share whats happening in the company, & all employees make a big impact. Recognized as a leader in Gartners Magic Quadrant, onGlassdoorand Fortune Magazine as one of the top 100 cloud companies in the world, & as one of the three fastest-growing cyber-security companies, Netskope is a fast-moving company built to be the strategic enterprise security partner for a long time to come. Netskope is headquartered in Santa Clara, California. Visit us atwww.netskope.comand follow us on Twitter@NetskopeandFacebook..
The Partner Sales Manager will come on board with the full support of the executive team & local sales reps.This is an opportunity for a sales professional who has built a history of completely dominating their territory.
This position will serve as the Partner Sales Manager in the France for Netskope & will support the sales team in the territory. Being part of the EMEA Channel team, the Partner Sales Manager is a strategic contributor to sales/marketing programs & the liaison within the reseller base for Netskope. He/she will be co-responsible for meeting assigned quota for France.
Experience: 5+ years experience in cyber security as a Channel/Partner Sales or Regional Sales/Consultant
- Exceed territory quota
- Manage all aspects of VAR & Partnership relationships. Experienced working with leading VARs
- Experience working with SaaS/IaaS providers, System Integrators, Alliance & Technology partners is a pre (eg Google, Amazon, Microsoft, Okta, Service Now, Cylance, Accenture, PWC, Cap Gemini, P3, Verizon)
- Business planning, product & sales training, marketing events, demand generation
- Work closely with the Sales Organisation to grow revenue in each territory by focusing on National & Regional resellers, alliance & technology partners
- Develop & Implement regional business plans with input from RSMs & SEs
- Enable new partners that can maximize the revenue potential for Netskope products
- Assist in development of internal processes to enhance our current channel program
- Coordinate channel enablement activities, webinars, SE trainings
- Partner liaison for SDR/inside sales team campaigns
- Possess in-depth knowledge of key competitors & demonstrate ability to articulate Netskope advantageous position to end users & partners
- Weekly travel conducting partner meetings in region
- Manage Deal Registration, Non-Standard Pricing, Spiff Payments & Sales process
Minimum Skills & Requirements:
- French mother tongue, fluent English
- History of working with large resellers & partners
- History of working with large enterprise accounts
- Up to 60% Travel is required
- Has worked with Netskope Strategic Partners
- Hunter mentality ability to get in front of partner executives & show the value of Netskope to their business
- Executive Level relationships with key partners in the region
- Understands the reseller business model & how Netskope fits into that model
- Team Player able to work well with all functional groups within Netskope
- History of success & over achievement in previous positions
- Knowledge of Salesforce.com
Education: - University degree or similar