As the Head of the North American Customer Experience team for the Harrys brand, youll manage & lead one of the largest teams at Harrys, ensuring that our customers have a great interaction & overall experience. Youll establish operational strategy & goals, ensure we have clear & exciting development plans for our team, deliver established service expectations at a planned cost, & ensure that our customers trust & safety is secured. Just as importantly, youll manage & develop a team of high-performing associates, supervisors, & managers who are based in either our New York headquarters, or remotely throughout the Tri-State area.
About the Team
The Customer Experience Team serves as a direct bridge between the Harry's brand & the people who use our products. We strive to create effortless experiences for everyone who reaches out to our team, & we serve as an advocate for our customers in an effort to drive changes to the overall Harrys experience. We bring the voice of the Harry's brand to our customers, & the voice of our customers to the broader Harry's team.
What Youll Accomplish:
People management & leadership
- Lead & manage a dynamic team of 30-40 people, growing in line with our direct business
- Ensure that we establish an engaging, coaching-first environment
- Partner with the people team to set development plans for your direct reports (and create process for the rest of the team), doing so thoughtfully & humanistically
- Ensure the CX management team leads in accordance with the Harrys Leadership Philosophy
- Continuously evaluate org structure to ensure the organization is working in the most efficient way possible to support our customers & our business
- Contribute to a fun, friendly work environment thats aligned with Harry's values
- Assume accountability for the North American CX team, for the Harrys brand
- Balance needs across quality, service delivery & the trust & safety of our customers
- Drive improvements to our workflows & processes in order to meet compelling SLAs & KPIs while driving costs down, all while delivering an exceptional customer experience
- Direct and/or participate in planning activities related to the preparation of strategic plans, yearly goals, operating plans, budgets & forecasts, & associated hiring & staffing plans
- Partner with IT & other brands to establish roadmaps for key technology tools & systems
- Develop clear metrics & visibility into results against key priorities to ensure we have a solid understanding of individual customer & overall ROI.
- Align with leadership to stay ahead of business growth to ensure we are positioned for success.
- Track, analyze, report & improve upon performance data including cost, quality & service delivery metrics
- Offer structured analysis of customer contact data, & drive the use of that information to make improvements to the operation.
- Utilize contact analysis to make recommendations to further drive customer loyalty to the brand & improve the Harry's customer experience
This Is Probably You:
- You have great experience managing & developing managers -- you know how to motivate & get the best work out of everyone who works for you
- You take & give feedback incredibly well (directly & with empathy for the person); & are excited about developing, managing, & leading a multi-faceted team
- Lifelong learner who gets excited about building new processes & improving outdated ones -- you want to make everything better. You are up-to-date on job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities, reading professional publications, maintaining personal networks, participating in professional organizations, etc.
- You understand that the experience is everything, & find ways to work smarter so that our customers dont have to
- Everything that comes your way is met with a roll up your sleeves attitude. You partner effectively with others in order to provide solutions in all areas of our department & business, & youre able to multi-task & manage multiple projects at once. You deliver on-time, every time.
- You have excellent problem solving & analytical skills -- youre able to perform data analysis using complex data sets.
- You have strong written & verbal presentation & communication skills -- you understand how to create a story & craft messaging based on your audience & the problem at hand.
Harrys is a mens grooming brand that was built out of respect for quality craftsmanship, simple design, modern convenience & for guys who know they shouldnt have to overpay for a great shave. We are able to deliver exceptional value & experiences to our customers because we are vertically integrated. From grinding steel into fine razors blades at our factory in Germany to selling our products directly to customers on our website & select retailers, we own the entire process.
Since launching in early 2013, we have been blown away by the customer response to our brand. Today, we have over 3 million customers & are growing fast. Were now looking to bring amazing people, like you, together to redefine the way people interact with brands online & in stores across the country.
Harrys is committed to bringing together individuals from different backgrounds & perspectives. We strive to create an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive, feel a sense of belonging, & do great work together. As an equal opportunity employer, we prohibit any unlawful discrimination against a job applicant on the basis of their race, color, religion, veteran status, sex, parental status, gender identity or expression, transgender status, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or genetic information. We respect the laws enforced by the EEOC & are dedicated to going above & beyond in fostering diversity across our company.