The future of healthcare will be very positively transformed by technology making care patient-centric where information can be accessed & shared easily & securely. At Klara, we believe healthcare is a service that fundamentally relies on communication with & around the patient. Klara was founded in 2013 with the mission to change the broken healthcare experience by directly connecting doctors & patients through technology. Elements like procedures or surgeries might be constants, but anything around them including most forms of treatment is communication. And thats whats broken. Healthcare communication is disconnected, siloed, antiquated & highly inefficient.
Our mission is to revolutionize communication for everyone involved in a patients journey.
Klara offers an entrepreneurial environment where personal growth & interesting challenges are part of your regular day. You can tackle those opportunities independently while also taking responsibility for individual projects on your team.
We trust in the power of talent & value commitment. Together, we want to change how patients & doctors communicate. The best way to do this is with a strong international team that is dedicated to improving healthcare & how it is delivered globally.
About the Role:
The Senior Account Executive is responsible for acquiring medical practices & practice groups on Klara. The Account Executive will continually hit the agreed goals & objectives. This is a unique & exciting opportunity for an individual that has a lot of energy, passion, humor, & enthusiasm about building the Klara growth machine.
- Prospect new business (prospecting practices)
- Own entire sales cycle including; discovery, product recommendations, negotiating, & closing to generate new business
- Work with & give feedback to SDR team to ensure targeting & qualifying of right fit prospects
- Drive value to customers by advising how Klara improves quality of care, efficiency & patient satisfaction
- Game plan & execute an account strategy to deliver maximum revenue potential
- Exceed monthly sales goals
- Proactive daily CRM input to manage & organize your pipeline
- Help building a growth machine that makes Klara the central network in medical communication
- Must have 2-4 years sales experience
- Proven experience & ability to sell to customers / grow a user base
- Proven track record: youre a consistent top performer & have excelled throughout your career
- Experience with Salesforce CRM
- Smart & business savvy with consultative, problem solving, & issue resolution skills
- Motivated self-starter who can achieve results while balancing demanding expectations
- Excellent communication & relationship-building skills
- Highly organized & able to manage a large pipeline of prospective clients