The Corporate Development team is seeking an Integration Lead to join our growing team which addresses the key strategic areas of inorganic growth for Squarespace. You will build our integration practice, including driving the pre-merger integration, planning, & post-merger execution, to help achieve deal rationale, value drivers, & synergies. In this role, you will impact the growth, direction & future of Squarespaces acquisition portfolio.
You will report into the Head of Corporate Development in New York.
All Squarespace employees are working remotely at this time. We are closely monitoring the status of COVID-19 as we continue our work to build a return-to-work plan that ensures a safe return to our offices & provides flexibility for our employees.
- Lead the integration strategy & planning process with functional leaders, & program management resources
- Participate in early due diligence for acquisitions to understand the strategic objectives & provide early indicators on integration planning & risks
- Create a comprehensive project plan which includes all workstream & functional team tasks to achieve the success milestones, managing the day-to-day integration efforts
- Define, track, & communicate appropriate performance measurements to project team & stakeholders, holding cross functional teams accountable for deliverables & quickly identifying & escalating issues
- Potentially manage multiple acquisition integration projects simultaneously.
- Participate in continuous improvements & best practices to develop a playbook for the long-term integration practice at Squarespace
- 5+ years experience of cross-functional project experience, with at least 3 years of M&A experience, including active integration involvement
- Worked with technology companies, preferably software, SaaS, and/or consumer Internet
- Working knowledge of key business processes (i.e. product development, go-to-market, order to revenue recognition, employee onboarding, etc.)
- Strong attention to detail & project management skills
- Effective & collaborative communication & writing skills, with the ability to customize approach for different audiences
Squarespace makes beautiful products to help people with creative ideas succeed. By blending elegant design & sophisticated engineering, we empower millions of people from individuals & local artists to entrepreneurs shaping the worlds most iconic businesses to share their stories with the world. Squarespaces team of more than 1,200 is headquartered in downtown New York City, with offices in Dublin & Portland. For more information, visit www.squarespace.com/about.
Benefits & Perks
- Health insurance with 100% premium covered for you & your dependent children
- Flexible vacation & paid time off
- Up to 20 weeks of paid family leave
- Equity plan for all employees
- Retirement benefits with employer match
- Fertility & adoption benefits
- Free lunch & snacks at all offices
- Education reimbursement
- Dog-friendly workplace in New York office
- Commuter benefit in the form of reduced tax (Ireland) & pretax (US)
Today, more than a million people around the globe use Squarespace to share different perspectives & experiences with the world. Not only do we embrace & celebrate the diversity of our customer base, but we also strive for the same in our employees. At Squarespace, we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, national origin, gender, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or parental status, disability, veteran status, or other class protected by applicable law. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.