Curious about what its like to work at the worlds number 1 discovery platform as a PR Manager? Were glad you asked!
What is the key purpose of a PR Manager?
As a PR manager working on the marketing team in New York, youll play a key part in amplifying the Taboola story. You will work closely with company leadership, marketing & product teams, with the main goal of making Taboola stand out from the competition through issuing press releases, securing media coverage, & creating strategic communications plans.
You will play a key part in sourcing interesting things for Taboola to talk about publicly, such as new publishers or advertisers that become customers, stories tied to timely events that use Taboolas readership data, new product announcements, & more. Youll also be a key point of contact for across several international PR agencies to keep up a steady drumbeat of press coverage.
What skills & qualifications do I need?
For this role it is essential that you:
- Are able to work at Taboola 30-35 hours/week
- Have a minimum of five years of PR experience, preferably with some in-house experience
- Possess strong editorial skills & standards; experience creating high quality content including press releases, Q&A, etc.
- Have a deep understanding of & experience in digital advertising a must.
- Are willing to work non-traditional hours as needed in order to meet deadlines & accommodate colleagues around the globe.
It would be great if you also have:
- Existing relationships with press in advertising/marketing trade publications
- Some design experience to translate data/insights into compelling visuals, or ability to work with our in-house creative team to do so.
What will I be doing on a day-to-day basis?
- Development & implementation of public relations strategies to support company goals & initiatives, helping to increase brand awareness & shape public perception.
- Researching, writing & distributing communications to targeted media.
- Pitching national & regional media across broadcast, print, & online.
- Outreach to build new relationships & network with the media.
- Promote news stories, bylines & features to the media.
- Track & report on global media placements.
- Monitor the media, including newspapers, magazines, journals, broadcasts, newswires & blogs to provide executive updates & recommendations.
- Manage several PR agencies worldwide in coordination with field marketing teams.
- If you ask our employees what they love about Taboola they will tell you that here they are able to discover their best professional self, explore where they can grow to, & learn from & together with smart & talented people.
- We work with some of the biggest names in the business. Our clients include Business Insider, NBC, Wells Fargo, Adidas, & more.
- Taboola NYC offers generous health, medical & dental coverage, 401k matching, a fully-stocked kitchen, & various gym partnerships.
Sounds good, how do I apply?
Its easy, submit your CV by clicking the Apply button below.
Taboola is an equal opportunity employer & we value diversity in all forms. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees & believe such an environment is critical for success. Employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, & business need.