Aegis Living of Redmond is in search of a Wellness Nurse, (LPN or RN) that willbring passion to work every day,provide hands-onnursing care & create a fun work environment.New grads are welcomed to apply! Learn alongside seasoned nurses & gain valuable skills. Looking to move up fast? Aegis is projected to open four new communities in WA in the next two years & we will be looking for ambitious persons with strong leadership skills.
Aegis of Redmond is located in the heart of downtown Redmond right next to the Sammamish River Trail. Our address is7480 West Lake Sammamish Pkwy NE, Redmond, WA 98052.
This position is Part Time Sunday/Monday from 8am to 8pm or Tuesday to Saturday from 10am to 6:30pm.
As a Wellness Nurse your contributions & trainingmay include:
- Medication Management
- Communicate Community care plan changes to staff
- Communication with familiesand physicians
- Dementia/Memory Care programming
- Documentation & Investigation Reporting
- Hands-on nursing care
- Wound care & skin documentation & review
- Opportunities of growth to Charge Nurse & Senior Wellness Nurse andHealth Services Director
What you'll need to rock at this job:
- LPN or RN license that is active & in good standing
- A passion to work with our amazing Seniors!
- Ability to work hard, support yourteamand build fun into the job
- Excellent written & spoken English skills
BENEFITS: Rewarding the People Behind Our Success
- We have an incredible Employee Lifestyle Improvement Program that helps our employees with opportunities for growth & our leaders with staff retention.
- Employee meals for just $1!
- Competitive pay, excellent benefits (medical/dental/vision/401k/tuition assistance & more!), & an enjoyable work/life balance. Please feel free to ask us for a benefits summary during your interview process.
- Excellent orientation & communication with management
- Ongoing training programs & a well-defined career path. Ask us about the path to your bright future!
- Employee appreciation days (additional paid time off)
- Aegis Perks include discounts to products & services you might enjoy from discounted zoo passes to a home mortgage discount program!
To apply, respond to this ad with your resume or call Ashley at 425-449-4982.
Research us. Ask around.Find out why we have been awarded "Best Place to Work" numerous times, & why we're a top rated company on Glassdoor.com. This really is a great place to work!