Whats up? Were Vayner3! A brand new part of the VaynerX family, dedicated to building the future of NFTs - partnering with celebrities & brands to make magic happen. Day in & day out, we propel some of the biggest IP owners in the world to the intersection of attention & culture NFTs.
Culture is our key & Empathy is how we build it. VaynerX is built on a combination of diverse backgrounds collaborating to put forward innovative, creative & strategic solutions to the one advantage that stands the test of time --- PEOPLE.
At Vayner3, were lucky that everyone within our walls thinks creatively & shares a genuine passion for building communities & understanding the world of NFTS. In this world, our strategists serve a slightly different role than more traditional management consultant types, but we are very interested in the structured problem solving, the comfort with a blank sheet of paper, & the skill at turning complex topics into simple mental models that you might bring to the table!
Looking to make the move & step up into a leadership role? Then this could be for you. Were looking for another CD to join the creative leadership team. Youll be the go-to creative for a couple of our accounts, leading creative teams with a focus on the best work possible. Guiding & shaping great ideas that hit the client briefs & make us all proud. Adept at presenting, you are able to work alongside client partnership teams to build our web3 presence. Youre used to negotiating your way to the best creative answers for the campaigns whilst keeping clients on our side. But you also know when to push back on the clients feedback, & how to defend the work with grace & meaning.
For this role we need someone who is equal parts wordsmith & visual tastemaker. Your skills hail from the copy side of things - not only adept at conveying concepts with clarity, but write copy that motivates & connects across campaigns & media. That doesnt mean that you dont know visuals. Your years of experience will have added a depth of understanding visual language to your core skills. Youll be working with visual partners be they creators, designers, editors or film makers & know how to make the most of their skills & draw a team together.
This is a full-time role based in NY, FL, or CHI.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Set the example to foster an environment of a more judgement-free creative world, by producing & testing a high volume of insights-based content.
- Lead the development & execution of creative content rooted in insights for a variety of clients, including executing independently & responsible for overall output of the creative product
- In collaboration with a CD partner, you will mentor & manage a full creative team of 15+ people, including designers, writers & creators.
- Collaborate with inter-agency departments & teams to develop a variety of content needs that meets creative & strategic criteria (client briefs, feedback, client KPIs, etc.), & delivers on measurable business results for your client
- Act as a dotted line to senior leadership, including C level stake-holders, to ensure creative excellence & meeting of brand objectives
- Lead the development & growth of each team member, providing evaluation, mentorship, counsel, & determining assignments & incentives as needed. Monitor performance & progress, & manage up to the leadership team when needed.
- Must understand, articulate, & strategically apply the latest platform, industry, creative trends, & digital best practices, always seeking the next opportunity for your brands.
- Attend client meetings & be the voice that communicates creative vision & processes, bringing stellar presentation skills to the table.
- Work to streamline creative processes to improve team structure at a wider level, providing input on wider operational systems as needed.
- Actively support & participate in new business projects.
The ideal candidate has:
- 10+ years of advertising experience, developing & creating for digital / social strategies + campaigns. Bachelor's degree a plus
- Exceptional management experience leading large teams, including ability to qualify, prioritize & delegate workloads for your team.
- Experience building strong client relationships & build confidence as a leader who can manage work while successfully interpreting their brands
- Partner with clients to help them understand ideas & act as a guide in any situation, while able to pivot thinking & adjust style when necessary.
- Be adaptable, understanding & enforcing that a big idea can come from anywhere
- Mastery of industry & digital best practices coupled with a strong knowledge of platform/Industry/creative trends, in order to articulate & strategically apply to creative executions.
- Have a strong creative vision & understanding of client/ agency business needs & objectives, with a strong understanding of a brand in different spaces.