Glossier is a digital-first beauty company on a mission to inspire everyone to find joy & confidence in their personal beauty style. We create physical, digital, & offline experiences inspired by our community that foster connection, inspire a sense of belonging, & invite people to participate in Glossier. We are inclusive, customer-devoted, curious, courageous, discerning, & results-driven.
You will be joining an agile organization & will be an integral member in growing the wholesale business. As the Director of Commercial Planning, Operations & Analytics, you will play a key role in leading & shaping our strategic & planning processes. You will have the opportunity to develop planning & operational excellence for the wholesale business & partner across various functions to achieve the Companys goals.
6 Month Expectations
- Responsible for defining & planning retail & net sales goals by retailer by week, month & season
- Responsible for building retail sales plans by product type & category
- Communicate appropriate stock levels & returns by account to all key stakeholders & consistently manage progress
- Manage & support retailers side by side calendars
- Assist with planning & execution on marketing, sampling, training, eventing across all wholesale partners
- Work cross functionally with demand planning to forecast core business & new launches
- Coordinate the planning & product needs for corporate retailer events
- Support field team with local event needs, testers & gratis & reporting
12+ Month Expectations
- Responsible for developing strategic retailer relationships. Analyze, plan, influence & implement decisions & brand goals with the retailers.
- Support the execution of the wholesale promotional plan aligned with strategic objectives
- Plan & communicate promotional calendars by season. Strategize product launches by account, ensuring optimal dates are secured
- Responsible for providing the timely market & trend information needed to help ensure company goals are achieved
- Develop new ways of looking at data to improve insights, enhance efficiency & effectively, & add new metrics
- Track competitive distribution changes & launches, including top door growth & comparable store growth performance
- 8+ years in sales, category, or business analyst experience
- Experience with Power BI preferred
- Experience working with Sephora
- Ability to develop spreadsheet formats, databases, general correspondence & oral/visual presentations
- Ability to manage multiple databases & produce analytical insights
- Exceptional written & verbal communication skills, as well as analytical & organizational skills
- Strong attention to detail & data accuracy
NOTE: Glossier requires all newly-hired employees whose job responsibilities require them to work from a Glossier office or retail location or require them to travel, work in person with vendors or others or participate in creative productions to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Glossier is an equal opportunity employer & will provide reasonable accommodation to those individuals who are unable to be vaccinated consistent with federal, state or local law.
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Employer. It has been & will continue to be a fundamental policy of Glossier not to discriminate on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, gender, gender identity, pregnancy, marital status, partnership status, domestic violence victim status, sexual orientation, age, national origin, alienage or citizenship status, veteran or military status, disability, medical condition, genetic information, caregiver status, unemployment status or any other characteristic prohibited by federal, state and/or local laws. This policy applies to all aspects of employment, including hiring, promotion, demotion, compensation, training, working conditions, transfer, job assignment, benefits, layoff, & termination.